Greasy Lake Community

The server is hungry - donations needed (updated Dec. 6)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am pleased to tell you that we have now reached the goal and that the bill is paid for another year. Thank you so much to everyone who donated! It's very generous of you, especially during these unc

I just wanted to thank everyone who's  donated. I feel really dreadful but i just can't right now, i bearly have two pennies to rub together and some big bills that need juggling  but my dea

Phew! No need to get a life for at least another year 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, jmw said:

Nice to see you, hope all is well with you.

Hi JMW.

Nice to be seen. Life has been weird but there is so much of that going round I am grateful mine has been low scale weird. Hopefully it will be less weird when I start holidays in a few days and I might be around more.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SydneyGirl said:

Hi JMW.

Nice to be seen. Life has been weird but there is so much of that going round I am grateful mine has been low scale weird. Hopefully it will be less weird when I start holidays in a few days and I might be around more.

So true, oh for a little normality. Take care.

• Like 1

Donation on it's way!  Took forever to create a paypal account.  Having come back to GL after being gone for quite awhile I'm happy to help in some small way.  Had many years of fun here and met great people at long ago shows.  It's nice to know GL is still going strong, kind of like going home again.  Merry Christmas and thanks for all the work that goes into running the site.

• Like 5

I just wanted to thank everyone who's  donated.

I feel really dreadful but i just can't right now, i bearly have two pennies to rub together and some big bills that need juggling 

but my dear freind is donating on my behalf and as soon as im working ill donate in kind

I would be completly lost without this place

Thank you all

Xxx

Nicky

• Like 4
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Hug 4
14 hours ago, AMIW said:

I wonder if the video still exists of two Canadians and a Welshman singing a song for bushy at giants stadium in 2003

It was just too good for tv...

Hmm...don’t remember that. Who recorded it?  The phone I had in 2003 didn’t do videos or probably even pictures!

4 hours ago, CosmicKid said:

I am pleased to tell you that we have now reached the goal and that the bill is paid for another year. Thank you so much to everyone who donated! It's very generous of you, especially during these uncertain times.

Well, one thing is for certain, Greasy Lake lives for another year thanks to your contributions.

Thank you, Happy Christmas to you.

• Like 2