Greasy Lake Community

Boring. This is just a variation of the kind of interviews I've seen or heard Springsteen giving since 1978. Sure the topics can change - this time around it's the band - but it's pretty much a fixed set on repeat  - growing up, Band, Mom, Dad, Vietnam etc ; growing up, Band, Mom, Dad, Vietnam etc; growing up, Band, Mom, Dad, Vietnam etc. 

My toes curled at that bit from the documentary. As a buttoned up Brit that kind of talks frightens me. 

Pretty sure he gave much the same interview to Stephen Colbert a few weeks back - though in that interview I did enjoy hearing his choice of fave Dylan songs included  Ring Them Bells and the John Wesley Harding album. They've always been faves of mine.

3 hours ago, Demos said:

Boring. This is just a variation of the kind of interviews I've seen or heard Springsteen giving since 1978.

Bruce is just not good at (in?) giving interviews, never was.

That has not stopped me from buying every music magazine with a Bruce Springsteen interview in it the past 35 years, to be often disappointed after reading it.

• Haha 1