Greasy Lake Community

Make up, CGI and a great stunt double will make him look like he's in his early 60s.

Over the last months my wife and I were in the mood for some adventure flicks. After many years we rewatched all the Indiana Jones movies and couldn't help feeling a bit let down. Even considering the different eras and technical possibilities we felt much more entertained watching both National Treasure movies with Nicolas Cage.

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Have you watched the three Dan Brown novel movies? The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and Inferno? 

No, we haven't. Are they any good? Probably, otherwise you wouldn't mention them. ;-)

29 minutes ago, LeoGetz said:

No, we haven't. Are they any good? Probably, otherwise you wouldn't mention them. ;-)

Very Good! Tom Hank's is the main actor in all three. Maybe read the books first to get the full effect! But the movies hit all the highlights! 

On 12/15/2020 at 5:48 AM, gsquare said:

Don't think I saw the 4th, doubt I'd go see this one either.

I think we actually saw it at the movies

It was pretty good

10 hours ago, LeoGetz said:

Make up, CGI and a great stunt double will make him look like he's in his early 60s.

Over the last months my wife and I were in the mood for some adventure flicks. After many years we rewatched all the Indiana Jones movies and couldn't help feeling a bit let down. Even considering the different eras and technical possibilities we felt much more entertained watching both National Treasure movies with Nicolas Cage.

Fear not.

Jurassic park the original is still awsome (i saw that 5 times in a theater)

And the original cast have only signed on because they are not just camo rolls this time

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2551649/jurassic-world-dominions-sam-neill-marks-his-return-to-set-with-an-awesome-post

1583852.jpg

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Fear not.

Jurassic park the original is still awsome (i saw that 5 times in a theater)

And the original cast have only signed on because they are not just camo rolls this time

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2551649/jurassic-world-dominions-sam-neill-marks-his-return-to-set-with-an-awesome-post

1583852.jpg

I particularly enjoyed parts 1 and 3. Don't remember if I saw any of the new ones. Jurassic World, isn't it?

4 hours ago, LeoGetz said:

I particularly enjoyed parts 1 and 3. Don't remember if I saw any of the new ones. Jurassic World, isn't it?

Jurassic world is ok, the last one was reasonable but with Sam Neil and Laura Dern returing for staring roles im looking for to this next one