Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Recommended Posts

Make up, CGI and a great stunt double will make him look like he's in his early 60s.

 

Over the last months my wife and I were in the mood for some adventure flicks. After many years we rewatched all the Indiana Jones movies and couldn't help feeling a bit let down. Even considering the different eras and technical possibilities we felt much more entertained watching both National Treasure movies with Nicolas Cage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Have you watched the three Dan Brown novel movies? The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and Inferno? 

No, we haven't. Are they any good? Probably, otherwise you wouldn't mention them. ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LeoGetz said:

No, we haven't. Are they any good? Probably, otherwise you wouldn't mention them. ;-)

Very Good! Tom Hank's is the main actor in all three. Maybe read the books first to get the full effect! But the movies hit all the highlights! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 5:48 AM, gsquare said:

Don't think I saw the 4th, doubt I'd go see this one either.

I think we actually saw it at the movies

It was pretty good

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LeoGetz said:

Make up, CGI and a great stunt double will make him look like he's in his early 60s.

 

Over the last months my wife and I were in the mood for some adventure flicks. After many years we rewatched all the Indiana Jones movies and couldn't help feeling a bit let down. Even considering the different eras and technical possibilities we felt much more entertained watching both National Treasure movies with Nicolas Cage.

Fear not.

Jurassic park the original is still awsome (i saw that 5 times in a theater)

And the original cast have only signed on because they are not just camo rolls this time

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2551649/jurassic-world-dominions-sam-neill-marks-his-return-to-set-with-an-awesome-post

1583852.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Fear not.

Jurassic park the original is still awsome (i saw that 5 times in a theater)

And the original cast have only signed on because they are not just camo rolls this time

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2551649/jurassic-world-dominions-sam-neill-marks-his-return-to-set-with-an-awesome-post

1583852.jpg

I particularly enjoyed parts 1 and 3. Don't remember if I saw any of the new ones. Jurassic World, isn't it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LeoGetz said:

I particularly enjoyed parts 1 and 3. Don't remember if I saw any of the new ones. Jurassic World, isn't it?

Jurassic world is ok, the last one was reasonable but with Sam Neil and Laura Dern returing for staring roles im looking for to this next one 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...