Greasy Lake Community

Who will be listen 1980.12.31show tonight?

I definitely plan on commemorating the night in some way. Probably a combination of the Tempe DVD and the live recording.

One thing i am pretty sure of is that i will be in bed before the 1:30-ish we walked out of the coliseum that night.

A tough tough year .... I almost died.... The lake fractured :( and we still have no real idea when ( or god forbid if ) we will start to get our lives back.

Lets hope for a much better 2021 for all of us.

• Like 4
  • Hug 5

10 minutes ago, Early North Jersey said:

I definitely plan on commemorating the night in some way. Probably a combination of the Tempe DVD and the live recording.

One thing i am pretty sure of is that i will be in bed before the 1:30-ish we walked out of the coliseum that night.

A tough tough year .... I almost died.... The lake fractured :( and we still have no real idea when ( or god forbid if ) we will start to get our lives back.

Lets hope for a much better 2021 for all of us.

Happy and a healthy New year to you, it has been a strange year, I miss most of those who no longer visit here. But hopefully as the new year goes on things will improve. Take care stay safe and be lets all try and be kind to each other.

• Love Love Love! 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I've listen to this show so much after getting it, even though I enjoy the 29th more. As it won't be a big deal to play it tonight. So I'm going with Tower 75/76 show. For some reason my ears don't hurt like others here listening to it. ;)

All that metal you listened to toughened up your ears Jimmy.... Great choice though...Even if Miami Steve New Years Eve'd himself right to God Damn Bed before the Medley :lol: ..... I would love them to release the 12/31/78 show also so we have all 3 NYE shows !!!

3 hours ago, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

I just finished the show on time.(I am in china)amazing.happy new year everyone.espeically during the last fews minutes to new year.I actually start worrying Bruce won't be able to get the count down right .and then it's new year.good bye 2020 happy 1981:lol:

Did bruce ever did any new year shows after this?

Noooooooooooooooo, nothing even close xx