Greasy Lake Community

Bruce to perform 1/20

Im thinking what to do for 30min

Washing ? (In just started to rain)

Put away yesterday's clean and dryed washing ?

Case cats trying to procure a cuddle or two ?

Make tonight's salad ?

Ill just sit here incase i miss the start

14 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Because of a song Bruce played? No! America is back amongst the weak and vulnerable. 

Wait, are we back to weak and vulnerable because Bruce played a song last night?

We are pretty much exactly where we were two days ago, just with a different guy as the figurehead of the nation. I find my life hasn’t really changed no matter who has been President over the course of my life. 

22 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

I find my life hasn’t really changed no matter who has been President over the course of my life. 

I/we have JFK to thank for not being blown to smithereens during the Cuban Missile/Berlin crisis.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

Wait, are we back to weak and vulnerable because Bruce played a song last night?

We are pretty much exactly where we were two days ago, just with a different guy as the figurehead of the nation. I find my life hasn’t really changed no matter who has been President over the course of my life. 

No, not because Bruce sang that beautiful song last night. 

And I agree most of the time a change in Presidents wouldn't change our life's, but I believe it could this time. I didn't say this about Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump. 

Look, I have mine! And have made arrangements to keep mine. All I've ever done before was look out for others. Which every thing he want to change is going to hurt the people they think their helping. Once you're in the system, it's very hard to get out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

No, not because Bruce sang that beautiful song last night. 

And I agree most of the time a change in Presidents wouldn't change our life's, but I believe it could this time. I didn't say this about Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump. 

Look, I have mine! And have made arrangements to keep mine. All I've never done before was look out for others. Which every thing he want to change is going to hurt the people they think their helping. Once you're in the system, it's very hard to get out. 

Not sure I understand, but I think the world feels a little safer today.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

You lost, get over it.

"I" lost? We will see if "I" lose? But I'll bet not! 

I have no feelings for Trump! I do have feeling for conservative government over liberal government. I really hope it all works out! I'm praying for it.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

But didn't he kind of helped getting into that situation? 

The Ruskies were building a nuclear ballistic missile base 90 miles off Florida's southern coast. Did he tell them to do that? With one missile launch, they would've been able to take out the entire U.S. eastern seaboard & most of the Caribbean. What was he supposed to do? Bend down & kiss Khrushchev's ass? 

29 minutes ago, JustDan said:

The Ruskies were building a nuclear ballistic missile base 90 miles off Florida's southern coast. Did he tell them to do that? With one missile launch, they would've been able to take out the entire U.S. eastern seaboard & most of the Caribbean. What was he supposed to do? Bend down & kiss Khrushchev's ass? 

No, and he didn't, he was a strong President! My Friend! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Because of a song Bruce played? No! America is back amongst the weak and vulnerable. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

Why do they feel safer? Maybe because we are weaker and more vulnerable today? 

9564268_011121-kabc-capitol-chaos-img.pn

4899d409-be1f-445d-867b-039dadfd3135-AFP

933cf24a-54ca-11eb-84b3-e7426e7b8906_ima

3ccab42cbbb4cfb11bb1a3c7ac4c977813-Getty

05dd67d5-25ed-4578-afd9-175baddf0acb_192

GettyImages-1230473117.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

37776378-0-image-a-5_1610132643783.jpg

• Like 1