Greasy Lake Community

Glastonbury

MacBruce

4 hours ago, MacBruce said:

Cancelled again this year.

Tickets bought to roll over to 2022.

Is that the only option for your tickets? No refunds allowed? That's a long time for someone to hold your money. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

Is that the only option for your tickets? No refunds allowed? That's a long time for someone to hold your money. 

Not sure. I might have picked it up wrong to be honest.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ukjohnney said:

I think it might just be the deposit rather than the full price.   

What was the deposit amount? See i think it's totally wrong that these outlets can keep your money for no services. 

Last year I had tickets to see the Stones here in town $200.00 per. When they "Postpone" the show, ticketmaster said no refunds because the show was postpone. Bullshit, I took my complaint to FB and Twitter, hashtagged  both Ticketmaster and Live Nation in. Had my money back in 10 days. Was talking to the CFO of our company just a week ago, he just got his money back! The show was to be back in June 2020. Can you imagine the money TM/LN made buy keep your money in the bank!  

I think the deposit was “only” £50,  I am not 100% sure though,   But with Glastonbury the tickets are very very highly sort after do I guess most people would rather hang onto them than get the their money back and then try to re book next year. 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 6:29 PM, Jimmy James said:

What was the deposit amount? See i think it's totally wrong that these outlets can keep your money for no services. 

Last year I had tickets to see the Stones here in town $200.00 per. When they "Postpone" the show, ticketmaster said no refunds because the show was postpone. Bullshit, I took my complaint to FB and Twitter, hashtagged  both Ticketmaster and Live Nation in. Had my money back in 10 days. Was talking to the CFO of our company just a week ago, he just got his money back! The show was to be back in June 2020. Can you imagine the money TM/LN made buy keep your money in the bank!  

As you have proved, you can get your money back if you really want to.  But with interest rates at rock bottom, it's not going to earn you much in the meantime.  I'd rather leave it where it is because otherwise it would just get spent on something else, and at least it gives me something to look forward to that is already paid for.

• Like 2