Greasy Lake Community

Genesis being optimistic..

Do they still exist? And still able to reach the stage by climbing the stairs and not with use of an elevator?

(Well aware on other artists's forums (like, for instance, a Genesis fan forum) people could-would make the same sort of jokes about Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band).

26 minutes ago, MacBruce said:

Announced a big UK tour today for September/October 2021.

Genesis?? OMG :blink: I thought they were put in the garage for permanent storage 10 yrs ago. I thought Collins couldn't play anymore because of a nerve injury.

If they could get Peter Gabriel back for a show consisting of The Lamb Lie Down On Broadway album with Supper's Ready as an encore, I would travel and pay big bucks for this.  Otherwise, could not be bothered.

• Thanks 1

These are rescheduled dates, they should have been Dec 2020, they moved to April 2021 and they have just moved them again, optimistically I agree.

I know as I got tickets for my (much) elder sister and her mates to go.  They “sold out” pretty quick I think.

I think Phil’s son is playing drums. 

• Like 1