Greasy Lake Community

The Official MLB 2021 thread

burghfan

Baltimore is now tied with Arizona for the most losses with 106.

Texas with 99 losses needs 1 more loss to join the 100 club.

Pittsburgh has 97 losses and can avoid joining the 100 club if they go 5-2 to finish the season.

Arizona has 50 wins and is 52 games behind San Francisco.  Can they finish the year farther out of the first than they have wins?

San Diego now has a .500 record.

I keep thinking the Cardinals went on this 16 game win streak to get to the second spot of the wild card to have to play the LA Dodgers and Max Scherzer. One and done as I see it. Hopefully not, but I just don't see it. 

Ning and @JudgeBrown will be rooting for us? No? 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I keep thinking the Cardinals went on this 16 game win streak to get to the second spot of the wild card to have to play the LA Dodgers and Max Scherzer. One and done as I see it. Hopefully not, but I just don't see it. 

Ning and @JudgeBrown will be rooting for us? No? 

By default.  :-)

Cards are shutout to snap the win streak at 17.

Baltimore lost and are now tied with Arizona with 107 losses, the DBacks are in a scoreless tie in the 7th so may retake sole possession of 1st place for most losses.  JB is really hoping this happens.

Texas lost to pick up their 100th loss of the season.

The Pirates lost #99 on the year, they have to win their final 4 to avoid 100 losses.

The Arizona DBacks may be uncatchable.  They have 109 losses which is 2 more than Baltimore (107) with 3 games left to play.

Texas and Pittsburgh both have 100 losses and are fighting it out for 3rd place.

• Haha 2