Greasy Lake Community

5 Years Ago Tonight

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

I was waiting for Badlands to start there! But one of the few shows without Badlands. 

@Early North Jersey were you disappointed with no Badlands? At the time and especially now since it's been 5 years. 

I don't remember being specifically disappointed in not hearing Badlands ...But for whatever reason after She's The One i was a little letdown ....I found the post River set to be a little too greatest-hitsy .... just spoiled i guess .....But i also dont love being upstairs in the New MSG so that contributed as well I'm sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Early North Jersey said:

It was indeed ..... I was such an old man that night ... I really wanted to hang out but i just totally ran out of gas .... But i was thrilled we had a few minutes :)

Meeee tooo!  It was SOOOOO great to meet you, and you were not an “old man!!” You were full of post Bruce enthusiasm :D

• Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

3 hours ago, rosiejaneymary said:

Meeee tooo!  It was SOOOOO great to meet you, and you were not an “old man!!” You were full of post Bruce enthusiasm :D

Actually i DO remember being fired up hanging with You , Jan and Leslie in the post concert glow ..... But then that trip back to the suburbs was looming and i kind of wussed out ..... Plus the Long Island Railroad has a "Black Hole " sometime after 2AM where there are no trains until like 5.... But i still wish we had more time as the clock keeps ticking against us...Hopefully Next Year !!!! :)

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1