Greasy Lake Community

Bruce Spotted filming in NEBRASKA for a project...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A remastered record, a Johnny 99 mug, a framed photo of the Mansion on the Hill, a miniture Used Car, the book The Life & Times of Joe Roberts, the actual co-ordinates to My Fathers House and load

The words “Bullet mic” and “awesome” should never be used in the same sentence. 

This is what i think about when i can't sleep I would love a box continuing Electric Nebraska Regular Nebraska (can never have too many copies) A live dvd with solo and acoustic pe

Posted Images

With the success of LTU made at home with the band they just have to try electric Nebraska again

Just the original guys who went to Max's house for the original Nebraska session

With Charlie and Jake as needed 

I think i just made Electric Nebraska a double CD ! 

Just now, Daisey Jeep said:

With the success of LTU made at home with the band they just have to try electric Nebraska again

Just the original guys who went to Max's house for the original Nebraska session

With Charlie and Jake as needed 

I think i just made Electric Nebraska a double CD ! 

Poor Nils and Patti :lol:

2 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

Poor Nils and Patti :lol:

Im inspired by the paramount empty theatre darkness albun performance

My favourite ever release 

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1

Why is this thread not pinned

I don't think most of the others who havn't even looked in yet understand its significance !!!!!

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Lots of bullet mic would be soooooo awsome !

I love the bullet mic, except for the DD Stockholm release

18 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Why is this thread not pinned

I don't think most of the others who havn't even looked in yet understand its significance !!!!!

It is incredibly significant! let’s be real Bruce didn’t just get on a plane on a Sunday fly to Nebraska in the middle of winter, after a snow storm there, just to go site seeing in a state that is named after one of his most critically Acclaimed albums. He’s clearly working on some thing

• Like 1

another interesting article..

"Stellantis Chief Marketing Officer Oliver Francois—known for luring big-name stars for Super Bowl ads—has been chasing Springsteen to appear in an ad for years. He discussed his desire to lure the Boss in a 2018 interview with Ad Age.  "He's not for sale," he conceded back then. "He's not for rent. And there's nothing you have that he wants."

But the circumstances the nation is in this year—battered by political strife and the pandemic—could possibly have changed things, making an appearance by a star who is known for his social activism more palatable.

Still, it would be quite a coup for Jeep if the brand gets the Boss on board. Springsteen has famously resisted appearing in ads for commercial products, notes Jeremy Mullman, a partner at marketing agency ICF Next. “I am unaware of anything. He’s always been pretty resistant to that,” says Mullman, a Springsteen super fan who runs the Twitter account @SpringsteenSays, which regularly posts Springsteen lyrics and has drawn nearly 50,000 followers."

https://adage.com/article/special-report-super-bowl/will-bruce-springsteen-be-jeeps-super-bowl-ad/2311496

2 hours ago, zzcoolness said:

I love the bullet mic, except for the DD Stockholm release

Ill have to go relisten ....

5 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

If this is for the Nebraska box set id be happy for them to recomision concord or even a space shuttle if it gets him where he needs to go to tell us it's story 

Included in the box set: The Nebraska album live solo acoustic - In space.

• Haha 2

Bruce did say there would be a big surprise this year . BITUSA and Nebraska box sets.

not a fan of him going on adverts though , integrity and all that! Oh but hang on Didn’t  a lot of that go out the window with Broadway ticket prices! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

It does seem to be very polarizing 

I actually think he should experiment with it more in studio, just not on stage. It worked masterfully in Good Eye and Jersey Devil... but it should stay far away from Reason to Believe!

• Like 1