Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, E Street nation said:

Which one? England vs scotland?

The one at Twickenham 

Last night the other one

Nothing on France Vs Italy boo hiss

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are White Guys on the All Blacks Club? Never happen here in the States. 

Why Only 6 Nations? Is the rest of Europe shite? 

Question for JJ, how many countries play in The World Series ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

Nathan - 581.6 points

Nine Thumbs - 550.7

Raymond JR - 438.4

Daisey - 0

Week 1 Results

 

Oh God i need help

Im already a game behind ! 

It snuck up on me - you know i had electric Nebraska going on and all that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Daisey Jeep said:

The one at Twickenham 

Last night the other one

Nothing on France Vs Italy boo hiss

Ahhhh, England, scotland beat us! UNBELIEVABLE!!! 

Great weekend of rugby though!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Oh God i need help

Im already a game behind ! 

It snuck up on me - you know i had electric Nebraska going on and all that 

Ah daisey i think you forgot to pick a team for this weekend :(

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, E Street nation said:

Ahhhh, England, scotland beat us! UNBELIEVABLE!!! 

Great weekend of rugby though!

:lol:

I was born in breed in Dunedin, we are very proud of our Scottish ansestors

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, E Street nation said:

Ah daisey i think you forgot to pick a team for this weekend :(

My mind is completly at a blank how to do this.

Its not 1987 anymore 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

 

I got 641 points...according to their website

 

How do I prove this to you? I still dont quite understand

 

Rob

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, robk1 said:

Hi

 

I got 641 points...according to their website

 

How do I prove this to you? I still dont quite understand

 

Rob

Whats your name on the league, ill have a look now

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

OK is Italy shit or what? My club took a hit, but will bounce back. 

Italy has a come long way

It used to be just called the 5 nations

They are like Argentina down here 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, robk1 said:

story of my life !

 

How do I do that ??

 

 

Join me in the league now no.35622 : Greasy Lake 
Password : TYGXY
By clicking on the following link : https://fantasy.sixnationsrugby.com/#welcome/register/?parrain=68ssrqj&ligue=35622&mdp=TYGXY

Follow the link and enter the info provided when it asks you to join a league, If you cant join, ill but your points on this forum manually when i publish the scores

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, E Street nation said:

Join me in the league now no.35622 : Greasy Lake 
Password : TYGXY
By clicking on the following link : https://fantasy.sixnationsrugby.com/#welcome/register/?parrain=68ssrqj&ligue=35622&mdp=TYGXY

Follow the link and enter the info provided when it asks you to join a league, If you cant join, ill but your points on this forum manually when i publish the scores

Done...and I think it worked

 

Thanks for your help

 

Rob

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2021 at 8:19 AM, Daisey Jeep said:

Italy has a come long way

It used to be just called the 5 nations

They are like Argentina down here 

No Italy are just shit ! 
 

Argentina beat your lot last rugby championship ! 
 

Italy would struggle to beat themselves !

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thunder Roadie said:

No Italy are just shit ! 
 

Argentina beat your lot last rugby championship ! 
 

Italy would struggle to beat themselves !

I was so happy for Los Pumas, they have been my favourite opposition since they were my first All Black match

I feel bad for Italy now

I kind of hoped they would get better - like remember when Sri Lanka was a cricket minow ?

 

As for this thread

Well i might be shit at working it out but ive never paid so much attentiom to the 5 or 6 nations ! 

So all is not lost 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Wow, did not know that Mansour had bought Ireland,;) needs a few big money signings after the first two results though.

Now that's funny, but I don't think he could buy a "Country team"! But really the only reason I picked Ireland was because of the only whole match I ever watched a handful of years ago. 

Ireland v The All Black's in a Friendly(if there is a thing). Match was played at a sold out Chicago's Soldiers Field. 70k fans. And I think 99% were for Ireland. Ireland won the match and the place went crazy. First time ever or in a long time Ireland had beat The All Blacks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...