Greasy Lake Community

5 hours ago, Jertucky said:

“It’s how I express myself”. I hear that one all the time. Why not just grab a notepad? 

And you can also express yourself by having an orgasm.

More easy, cheaper and more fun (Except it is not always cheaper).

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Lampi said:

And you can also express yourself by having an orgasm.

More easy, cheaper and more fun (Except it is not always cheaper).

Certainly not cheaper in Reno, from what I understand.

• Haha 3
On 2/9/2021 at 8:17 AM, Jimmy James said:

I'm with you. You know 15 years ago a service person would show up to the house for repair work, if he/she had tattoo's, I wouldn't them in the house, or at least keep a very good eye on them. Know a days I just give them a key to the joint and tell them to lock up when finished and throw the key under the mat. 

How many wedding have you been to over the last 10 years or so? Bridesmaids come walking in with these beautiful gown and then tattoo's up and down their arms and half their backs. Ugly all the sudden! 

Bruce ink aside i think they can often look dumb on white people especially those full sleeves  like David Beckham has

And not all that great on woman either

They usually either look at best corny with the little butterfy, rose or heart and just gross like the brides you mentioned

I would love Scooter and the big man on my punie little biscep but i  ive seen the cookwear add with the old lady 

https://vimeo.com/23467771

The Queen's grandad George V had two - a dragon and a  tiger -from when he was a young man  in the navy, i cant find a picture 

But a moko kauae (maori female chin tattoo) cam look rather beautiful and meaningful on an older lady more especially an elder 

16b10a542153497666d8503b2a8e7817.jpg

Job1689_Tnz_Hikurangi_Mc_0675_Final_HR__aWxvdmVrZWxseQo_FocalPointCropWzQyNyw2NDAsNTAsNTAsODUsImpwZyIsNjUsMi41XQ.jpg

Wow, Buzzy McBuzzkill with all the hate on tattoos here.  :mellow: 

I thought this was going to be a fun thread when I started it.  At least I didn't have a DUI...

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, This 442 said:

Wow, Buzzy McBuzzkill with all the hate on tattoos here.  :mellow: 

I thought this was going to be a fun thread when I started it.  At least I didn't have a DUI...

I did say Bruce ones aside :lol:

6 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Now that's more like it, thx Roy.:D

Wow, that's some major league detail work, can't think of much that he missed.  Must've run into the thousands, not to mention the time and, uh... discomfort.  

Is that a '69 Camaro?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Yet! :P

Remind me to avoid Sandy Hook next time one of my many fans hands me a cold brewski (sorry, tequila's not my thing).  With my luck I'd draw the cop who hates Bruce, tattoos, beer and V8s.  Wait, isn't that the textbook definition of a communist? 

• Haha 1
On 2/12/2021 at 11:24 PM, Daisey Jeep said:

Bruce ink aside i think they can often look dumb on white people especially those full sleeves  like David Beckham has

And not all that great on woman either

They usually either look at best corny with the little butterfy, rose or heart and just gross like the brides you mentioned

I would love Scooter and the big man on my punie little biscep but i  ive seen the cookwear add with the old lady 

https://vimeo.com/23467771

The Queen's grandad George V had two - a dragon and a  tiger -from when he was a young man  in the navy, i cant find a picture 

But a moko kauae (maori female chin tattoo) cam look rather beautiful and meaningful on an older lady more especially an elder 

16b10a542153497666d8503b2a8e7817.jpg

Job1689_Tnz_Hikurangi_Mc_0675_Final_HR__aWxvdmVrZWxseQo_FocalPointCropWzQyNyw2NDAsNTAsNTAsODUsImpwZyIsNjUsMi41XQ.jpg

They look like they have dribbled their liquorice all sorts !!

On 2/12/2021 at 11:24 PM, Daisey Jeep said:
  • Haha 1