Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

7 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

I really can't imagine how he feels, he will know its in rhe public domain now amd I imagine he will be distraught, my love goes out to bruce and patti

This is how i feel and im sure a lot of his other fans also

• Like 2
  • Hug 2

5 minutes ago, rockaway88 said:

This is just so sad. What are the chances this would come out days after the Jeep ad?

My guess would be that because Sandy Hook is a National Park, they do not disseminate arrests to the local papers as the local and county police do.

And I guess it came out now due to his court appearance scheduled in federal court in Newark

17 minutes ago, Gretsch Country Gentleman said:

It's gonna be a long walk home.      (sorry Bruce, couldn't resist)

I feel so sad for him.

Gary is being most unkind - especially considering what he used to get up to when he was a sales rep for a big timber company back in the day  (unlimited exspensive account for entertaining important clients involving vast quantites of bourbon)

He laughed and said

Mere mortal 

That's actually my point 

This could and does happen to so many people 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

7 hours ago, Eileen said:

Could the pills he takes have any bearing on blood samples?

Keep your powder dry, just in case.

Keep. Your. Powder. Dry.

:blink:

Wait! There's a drugs charge, too?

20 minutes ago, Gretsch Country Gentleman said:

It's gonna be a long walk home.      (sorry Bruce, couldn't resist)

Maybe that's the punishment Patti gave him: 'I am not coming to drive you home, you were Born To Run those 25 miles!'.

14 minutes ago, jukebox said:

Wait! There's a drugs charge, too?

No, at least as far as is known. 'Those pills'-the anti-depressants that could (maybe, maybe) be cause of (higher) alcohol levels in the blood.

But there are additional charges for reckless driving and for drinking alcohol in a place -a national park- where drinking alcohol is not allowed.

Also the question was raised of where he'd been, drinking alcohol, if going to a certain place to drink alcohol was not a violation of the corona rules he so vehemently supports. 

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Lampi said:

Maybe that's the punishment Patti gave him: 'I am not coming to drive you home, you were Born To Run those 25 miles!'.

He just needed to call one of the kids up, I need a favor or you are out of the will.

4 minutes ago, burghfan said:

He just needed to call one of the kids up, I need a favor or you are out of the will.

So he rode home on the back of one of Jessica's 'ors..err.. one of Jessica's Horses?

53 minutes ago, maccawings said:

It is not as the DUI occurred in a National Park making it a Federal law and not NJ State Law

Interesting thanks, I saw your add about the Class B misdemeanor classification (as opposed to a traffic violation under NJ law).

1 minute ago, JoanFontaine said:

Some people I've spoke to are guessing he had some drinks, was in the park and as he made his way to leave made a mistake in the car, a dodgy turn or something and a police officer noticed. I guessed that he was not "pissed" as some said so glad to see he was 0.02

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lampi said:

So he rode home on the back of one of Jessica's 'ors..err.. one of Jessica's Horses?

I think in some places that still counts as drunk driving

Same with a bicycle

• JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)