Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes." Swa

If Bruce Springsteen is guilty of drink and driving he deserves to be be punished the same as any person would be. Finally... after 50 years as a rock and roll star, the press have something on h

Apologies if already posted, and of course in general, but... Our Tipsy Biker's comin' home.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, badlands78 said:

Talking to fans does not require taking shots of alcohol on a motor vehicle.

Who drives around with a bottle of tequila in the car with them? 

I'm glad this all is turning in Bruce's favor!  

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, maccawings said:

If the .02 reading is correct, one shot will not get you there. Just saying. We’ll eventually hear the story

This is true, I think? I just did a look on a chart. First what does Bruce weigh you think? I put in 175lb's. If so after 1 shot he would register .01 after one hour. "Where did he have that other shot"? :D

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Promise61 said:

Have the selfies on the night in question never surfaced?

See I keep trying to defend Bruce and you guys keep coming up with legit questions why not to. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, maccawings said:

If the .02 reading is correct, one shot will not get you there. Just saying. We’ll eventually hear the story

If course it will...or easily can.  Three standard drinks puts you right on .05, depending on body weight and various other factors.    Was this a standard drink? What size was the shot glass? What strength was the tequila?  Was the initial test on a breathalyzer? They can easily give a higher reading if you've still  got a small amount of alcohol in your mouth.   It's entirely possible

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Has everyone now rescued their albums from the bonfire to await the full facts? ^_^

He shared a drink with a stranger during a global pandemic.

He succumbed to the very basic sin, gluttony, by indulging in the devil juice (alcohol).

I am not writing him off yet. But he's very close. Bruce, you have a lot of work to do to regain my respect.

10 minutes ago, stevie54uk said:

all this is totally baffling even on bbc digital news this am, but what is the truth??? about time bruce inc need to release a statement me thinks

They never have. It's not their style. They always go with the mantra that today's news is tomorrow's fish and chip paper.*

*Authors's note: Today's youngsters will not understand that reference. Apologies.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Just now, the highway is alive said:

He shared a drink with a stranger during a global pandemic.

He succumbed to the very basic sin, gluttony, by indulging in the devil juice (alcohol).

I am not writing him off yet. But he's very close. Bruce, you have a lot of work to do to regain my respect.

How do you cope with him letching over women in thongs in lap dancing clubs. Are you sure rock and roll is for you? 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

This is true, I think? I just did a look on a chart. First what does Bruce weigh you think? I put in 175lb's. If so after 1 shot he would register .01 after one hour. "Where did he have that other shot"? :D

Double shot of my baby's love.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, the highway is alive said:

He has never frequented a strip club. You know he's just playing a character in the music videos and songs right?

Are you pulling our legs? If not, your'e in for a surprise.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, the imposter said:

Thanks - didn't know about this place, looks interesting!

So, I'm not him, which means he truly is an imposter ...

Didn't you ever wonder what happened to quite a few of our regulars?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
27 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

They never have. It's not their style. They always go with the mantra that today's news is tomorrow's fish and chip paper.*

*Authors's note: Today's youngsters will not understand that reference. Apologies.

HA

1 hour ago, badlands78 said:

Talking to fans does not require taking shots of alcohol on a motor vehicle.

True, but we have seen him many times take a drink from a fans drink, probably didn't think, but that is no excuse.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

Didn't you ever wonder what happened to quite a few of our regulars?

Well, yes I did - and I now understand there was some kind of showdown here a while ago, during one of my many hiatues from the Lake ...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jmw said:

True, but we have seen him many times take a drink from a fans drink, probably didn't think, but that is no excuse.

I typed my reply when I should be working and the boss walked passed.

• Sad 1
  • JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)