Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes." Swa

If Bruce Springsteen is guilty of drink and driving he deserves to be be punished the same as any person would be. Finally... after 50 years as a rock and roll star, the press have something on h

Apologies if already posted, and of course in general, but... Our Tipsy Biker's comin' home.

Posted Images

Do American police wear cameras?  Do American police work in pairs?

If there is video evidence then it should be obvious whether he was in a fit state to ride his bike.  If there are two policemen and they stick to the story as stated Bruce could be in trouble, it may not be only alcohol but perhaps prescription medication or underlying health issue.

The fans who had the selfie taken, presumably the police will have spoken to them.

37 minutes ago, bigbonesbilly said:

If there is video evidence then it should be obvious whether he was in a fit state to ride his bike.  If there are two policemen and they stick to the story as stated Bruce could be in trouble, it may not be only alcohol but perhaps prescription medication or underlying health issue.

The fans who had the selfie taken, presumably the police will have spoken to them.

He was an off-duty cop and he snuck up on him from behind.

• Haha 3

Where are these fans who took selfies? Are they really fans? I posted my selfie here precisely 5 minutes after meeting him. Yet these fans have been completely silent. They were more likely just local people who recognised Bruce, but even so you would have expected some comment at the time on social media. 

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Why’d he refuse the first breath test? That isn’t great form really.

Occam’s razor would not suggest, “because he was in a hurry” as an answer, I’m afraid. ;)

13 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Where are these fans who took selfies? Are they really fans? I posted my selfie here precisely 5 minutes after meeting him. Yet these fans have been completely silent. They were more likely just local people who recognised Bruce, but even so you would have expected some comment at the time on social media. 

This was exactly my point several pages back . I smell a rat too . In this day and age people cannot help to share stuff like this on social media . If I met Bruce in a chance encounter I’d be very excited . 

My other point I raised earlier was how irresponsible this behaviour is based on covid advice . He’s in a vulnerable group and he’s sharing shots of tequila ? Not clever . Plus of course his ‘ wear a fu@ckin mask ‘ stand on Sirius .

This to me is pretty poor if it is true . 

Does anyone know if he’s been isolating with his mum? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, philipboyle said:

If it had been something like 41 shots, now that would have been a story. But this is just nonsense. Only in America can you buy an assault rifle in a Walmart but get done for downing one shot of tequila., 

But we don’t know if that was only drink ? Condemning him to sackcloth and ashes based on evidence so far is as short sighted as calling it nonsense .

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Thunder Roadie said:

This was exactly my point several pages back . I smell a rat too . In this day and age people cannot help to share stuff like this on social media . If I met Bruce in a chance encounter I’d be very excited . 

My other point I raised earlier was how irresponsible this behaviour is based on covid advice . He’s in a vulnerable group and he’s sharing shots of tequila ? Not clever . Plus of course his ‘ wear a fu@ckin mask ‘ stand on Sirius .

This to me is pretty poor if it is true . 

Does anyone know if he’s been isolating with his mum? 

It’s almost as if he’s just human like the rest of us, following protocol the vast majority of the time while letting his guard down every once in a while! It does strike to his sanctimonious nature though. He likes to preach. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

Why’d he refuse the first breath test? That isn’t great form really.

Actually it makes a certain amount of sense.  Why incriminate yourself, especially if the other evidence of drunkenness isn't overwhelming (or, on the other hand, if you know you're going to blow off the charts)?  You're going to lose your license anyway, so better to have a misdemeanor conviction for that than a full-blown DUI.  The problem is, the federal law that covers this particular incident permits the refusal to be admitted as proof that you were under the influence (as do most state DUI laws), so you're probably screwed either way.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bigbonesbilly said:

Sometimes, and sometimes.  The thing is, this was a federal park ranger, not a city cop or a state trooper.  Who knows what their protocols are...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, This 442 said:

Sometimes, and sometimes.  The thing is, this was a federal park ranger, not a city cop or a state trooper.  Who knows what their protocols are...

I've been looking at photos to see what these Rangers look like. I have, in my mind, a cross between a boy/girl scout and a WW2 Ranger.

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Eileen said:

I've been looking at photos to see what these Rangers look like. I have, in my mind, a cross between a boy/girl scout and a WW2 Ranger.

Here are some artist's concepts:

image.png.3a071fec63ff4552e7dc965090b944bf.pngimage.png.42d981c6645e0237197c6ea3f59ad1d4.pngimage.thumb.png.2267f07795f712a486434c3943cf14ce.pngimage.thumb.png.1db7a20cf8fca7b3f62af4f0737692a6.png

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Eileen said:

Now I've got that bloke at the bottom in my head. Thank you. ;)

That's probably the closest one.  He looks like he's skulking in the beach grass, waiting to catch an unsuspecting rock star let his guard down, doesn't he?

"That's right, Bruce... finish that shot.  It's the end of the month, one more citation and I can reclaim the Crown of Gondor."

• Haha 4

At least he'll be able to do a Patron tequila advert for next year's super bowl. 

Thom Zimny will have a field day with drone shots of Mexican Agave plantations.  

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Maybe they were arrested too and are also awaiting a Court appearance. They might have been warned not to say anything ahead of their Case.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Eileen said:

I hear they may be having a homecoming in Harlem.  It'll be late night there, so probably early morning for you.

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Thunder Roadie said:

Looks like Silvio will be back in work too! 

That’s two of his camp expressing frustration ! 

8A69812B-18C8-4009-9B07-E212824171A0.jpeg

Silvio was a vegetable in a hospital bed last time we saw him, with a terrible prognosis. Who is he, Lazarus now?

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

Silvio was a vegetable in a hospital bed last time we saw him, with a terrible prognosis. Who is he, Lazarus now?

No. Frank ... and he was last seen hamming it up in Lilyhammer.

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Thunder Roadie said:

Maureen isn’t happy ! 

0971CE59-FC63-4BF4-822D-659870ABF56B.png

This is really bad form on Maureen's part. Reminds me of the GOP supporting Trump regardless of his wrongdoing. 

The Van Zandts should stfu. If Bruce wins then they can make their point. Otherwise, sycophants.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, This 442 said:

Here are some artist's concepts:

image.png.3a071fec63ff4552e7dc965090b944bf.pngimage.png.42d981c6645e0237197c6ea3f59ad1d4.pngimage.thumb.png.2267f07795f712a486434c3943cf14ce.pngimage.thumb.png.1db7a20cf8fca7b3f62af4f0737692a6.png

That cracked me up ! 

But wait ! One of the photos from the scene has leaked - I think the line goes ‘ Is that the Boss Tonto? And is that a shot of Patron in his left hand ? ‘ 

Yes Kemosabe  ! 

805D7E49-B9A5-48DC-A43B-AFAE76A105EF.jpeg

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

And had a bottle of Tequila with them! Then they threw the empty bottle in Bruce's saddle bags!  

• Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1
  • JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)