Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes." Swa

If Bruce Springsteen is guilty of drink and driving he deserves to be be punished the same as any person would be. Finally... after 50 years as a rock and roll star, the press have something on h

Apologies if already posted, and of course in general, but... Our Tipsy Biker's comin' home.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Bishop Danced said:

I will say one thing, I'll never buy a jeep again, what fair weather clowns

In fairness, they have to do what is considered "right" under the circumstances.  They are a car company, and the charge is DWI.  They can't suggest that it's something they don't take with the utmost seriousness. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

The problem with Bruce not coming clean right away is, will you believe him now, no matter what the outcome! 

I just hope a Tiger Woods episode doesn't come of this? 

I bet Patti could swing a wicked 3-iron.

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, JudgeBrown said:

I bet Patti could swing a wicked 3-iron.

OK, I'll start ducking now. But she could be part of the problem. 

On 2/10/2021 at 10:52 AM, BrilliantDisguise said:

When was it that Patti and Bruce were in the Stone Pony drinking tequila shots?  November?  Oh no, it was back in 2019. :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5wUEfNJHro/

Open this instagram post. "We were bleary AT 5:30pm" 

Also if memory serve me right in the film LTY. Patti grabs the bottle of Tequila before recording was finished, at least the way it was filmed.  

• Like 1

I've been waiting all these years for Bruce to roll back the glory years and the mainstream popularity of BITUSA. I expected a born to run 2 to do it. Bruce is back in fashion. Bravo you rock God 

1 hour ago, Eileen said:

I've been looking at photos to see what these Rangers look like. I have, in my mind, a cross between a boy/girl scout and a WW2 Ranger.

If I remember correctly, Shorts/trouser and shirt, in a Khaki colour, very informal.

Hopefully Mr L, will be along to clear everything up soon.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jmw said:

If I remember correctly, Shorts/trouser and shirt, in a Khaki colour, very informal.

Hopefully Mr L, will be along to clear everything up soon.

So you can see why I had that picture in my head - sums it up nicely.

3 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Where are these fans who took selfies? Are they really fans? I posted my selfie here precisely 5 minutes after meeting him. Yet these fans have been completely silent. They were more likely just local people who recognised Bruce, but even so you would have expected some comment at the time on social media. 

Perhaps them being silent is a good thing. Could have been out of context camera footage all over the net at the time if they didn't really care about our hero. Probably police footage still to emerge. Who knows, time will tell. If he took 45 steps instead of 18 he might be too far away for us to recognise him. I'm feeling so hard for Brucie right now but the Jeep thing is the bugger. Just compounds things, this would have been much less a news story if he hadn't bothered making that advert.  My biggest concern over all this is he just hunkers down and we don't see much of him anymore, I'm being selfish. Old Trafford 2022 is keeping me going through this lockdown. That been said is he not at LOD this weekend? 

• Hug 1
2 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

@Elbow, I'm not sure he'll actually be 'there'.  It might be a remote thingy, or footage from another year.  Just some things I read on BTX the other day.

Then again, I might be wrong ^_^

Aye sorry that's what I meant. Virtual like. He'll be the one at the back with the fake moustache . You ain't seen me right!

D1t5i7gX0AUOAPl?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Where are these fans who took selfies? Are they really fans? I posted my selfie here precisely 5 minutes after meeting him. Yet these fans have been completely silent. They were more likely just local people who recognised Bruce, but even so you would have expected some comment at the time on social media. 

That is why he now have a drinking problem. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

@VABOSSFAN any word from Amy on this topic! 

Oh yeah....She always has something to say about everything....On this subject she was mainly ripping Stan Goldstein for posting the arrest documents.

If I was one of the fans and had a picture with Bruce I probably wouldn't post it all over, just be happy to have it.

And if I didn't share it when I got it I sure wouldn't say I was one of the fans now.  Can you imagine the outrage you would face from other fans blaming you for Bruce being charged with DUI?  I would want no part of that.  I can see why the fans haven't come forward at this point.

• Like 1

He never walks straight he has old motorcycle ! injury to leg. 
Great to bring attention discussion to the problem of driving under the influence of anything including Lucky Town album era and himself.
Patron tequila his favorite ,well documented, but an empty bottle! ? Half pint ? 

he’s legally smart enough to  not agree to breathing test in field does he know the technique to blow a low score at police station.  Hyperventilate prior is one way.

Psychiatric  medication And 2 shots ?

He’s always spaced 

wind gust and riding bike = glassy eyes , Momma...don’t look into sun, at sunset

he really had only 2 doubles ?

what else can one do not starting your World Tour also knowing he’ll never play the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena even in 2024 

almost as good as Setvision 

Be safe Be Adults 

Love one another 

On 2/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, NorthSideJimmy said:

Your Laker name is apt. A fitness freak 71 year old that banned his band from drinking on tour is all of a sudden an alcoholic for having a few beers and making a stupid  decision to drive (if he did).

What time is happy hour by you ? 

• JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)