Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes." Swa

If Bruce Springsteen is guilty of drink and driving he deserves to be be punished the same as any person would be. Finally... after 50 years as a rock and roll star, the press have something on h

Apologies if already posted, and of course in general, but... Our Tipsy Biker's comin' home.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

What about how his mom and dad moved to California when Bruce's 17 year old sister was pregnant ? :(

I worked out some stuff about my mum and dad from listening to Bruce's spoken interludes from the 2016 river tour, and about how Bruce said maybe BTR was about Douglass and Adele

Its a really weird thing to one day realise your parents were actually young once and alot of our own struggles, disappointments, hopes and dreams were their's long before they were ours and that they had full and happy lives before we all came along

I guess its some kind of rite of passage, maybe i came to this realization latter than most because i don't have children, but i would lie in bed after glistening to those river shows thinking abiut some deep stuff

I must point out No it was not you who made their Happy life  unhappy life as you said they also had before you were born. I seriously doubt all happy and fine before you came along. My point is people have babies that should not because they didn’t have parents and don’t know how to be one . Don’t understand the enormous responsibility it is. So if they weren’t parented how do they parent. It’s very difficult. People will have babies for so many wrong reasons. Pressure. And a child will always blame themselves For poor care because in order to survive they need a mother n father no matter what the love or more important lack of love is . 
 I think it was wise and mature of you to not have children. You felt it and you listened. I wish you would of been given what you deserved as a baby so you could of given it to a baby. without even knowing you you sound very nice. 
Best Wishes 

• Like 2

Maybe Police outraged he did this commercial so practically immediately after they released public “records” Who knows what they found so objectionable to the commercial. Maybe drinking  a shot at sunset. Pretty freakin, what’s the word?? Self destructive Omnipotent adolescent. It can’t be stupid. His intelligence appears fine. It’s his Mind that worries him and us 

Bruuuuuce!!!

Eat something don’t get hungry, rest 

and stay alive We all want the best for you 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, judgejudge said:

I must point out No it was not you who made their Happy life  unhappy life as you said they also had before you were born. I seriously doubt all happy and fine before you came along. My point is people have babies that should not because they didn’t have parents and don’t know how to be one . Don’t understand the enormous responsibility it is. So if they weren’t parented how do they parent. It’s very difficult. People will have babies for so many wrong reasons. Pressure. And a child will always blame themselves For poor care because in order to survive they need a mother n father no matter what the love or more important lack of love is . 
 I think it was wise and mature of you to not have children. You felt it and you listened. I wish you would of been given what you deserved as a baby so you could of given it to a baby. without even knowing you you sound very nice. 
Best Wishes 

Thank you @judgejudge

My mum and I did not get among all that great, in that we did love each other but didn't often like each other, so i love all Bruce's dad stories

My mum and dad were married 6 years before i came along so the morgage was under control and my mum  could be a stay at home mum

I know they tried for ages for me because that's something mum would ram down my throat on a regular basis, but for my own sake im trying to be like Bruce and put that bad times behind us

Bruce was somewhat fortunate in that when his dad had a stroke it softened his personally and also Bruce and Douglas got to make their piece

My mum got demetia and it turned her into an awful hard self centred person that just wasn't true or fare on her because deapite our differences she was neither self centered or awful, but my dad died relatively young and it was hard on mum and  in our own personal grief we drifted further apart when other families seem to grow closer

My mun wasn't always right in the head, my younger (more favoured) sister is bi polar and i honestly think along with postnatal depression and menopause my mum probably was too

That wasn't her fault (but as you say it wasn't mine either) and my grandma (the best grandma) was a difficult mother due to her own very strict upbringing 

I have a million good reasons for not wanting kids and that is definatly one of them !

But my mum and dad should have grown old together, my dad worked so hard for us- he loved work as much as he loved us, but saddly it wasn't to be and it kind of screwed us all up

Mum passed away just before the 2017 summer tour - she was basically in a vegetative state and it had been touch and go for a while

I beleave her soul had already left to be with dad

If she had died a few days latter i told my sister she would have gone on ice because she always caused such a lot of drama when ever i had something special coming up and i would have ! 

• Hug 3
  • Sad 2
42 minutes ago, judgejudge said:

Maybe Police outraged he did this commercial so practically immediately after they released public “records” Who knows what they found so objectionable to the commercial. Maybe drinking  a shot at sunset. Pretty freakin, what’s the word?? Self destructive Omnipotent adolescent. It can’t be stupid. His intelligence appears fine. It’s his Mind that worries him and us 

Bruuuuuce!!!

Eat something don’t get hungry, rest 

and stay alive We all want the best for you 

Im begining to think so too

15 hours ago, Rizla said:

I don't get it either.  He seems to have been well under the permitted alcohol level.

But has it been officially stated he was well under or simply the opinion of “someone with knowledge”? I can see dui thrown out but reckless being prosecuted.

But mostly I am wondering why he hasn’t retained a big buck lawyer to make this go away. 

1 hour ago, myskyisblue said:

But mostly I am wondering why he hasn’t retained a big buck lawyer to make this go away. 

His legal representatives have been prominently listed on the credits of every album for quite some time now. More prominently than some of the recording staff. No doubt they are on the case.

• Like 1
On 2/13/2021 at 6:42 PM, Garyfox said:

Thought this was interesting. Sorry if it’s already been posted.

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2021/02/springsteen-was-set-up-opinion.html

This has been what I've thought since we all first heard about it, and I've said a lot of cops do not like Bruce, his politics, etc.  With the lawyers he can afford it won't get to court, settled out of court or Bruce's lawyer will let the cop/court know they don't have a chance in hell of making any of the charges stick.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Thunder Roadie said:

I’ll tell you something for nothing ! You can tell it’s lockdown as I’ve read all 27 pages of this thread and made over 50 contributions....... and I’m none the wiser ! :D

I'm not surprised.

1 page of facts, 26 pages of speculation.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

Can't wait to see the police mug shots.

Yeah, I said earlier that I'm expecting one eyebrow raised.

I did read that they hadn't taken any.

12 hours ago, judgejudge said:

Wrong. He was abandoned by his Mother at a very early developmental time in his life and left at his father’s parents house for them to “watch him” because she needed to make a living working at the law firm in town. Because his schizophrenic father was self treating himself with alcohol and unable to make a consistent living.  Not a picked up at end of work day situation which even that still leaves a child feeling abandoned but worse. She loved music and song and performance. Get it now. I’ll perform for you so love me and don’t leave me. 
All unconscious that we all have to deal with. Our beginning and how our childhood effects us as adults now, unconsciously. Don’t think those early life experiences ever get erased.

Peace

Abandoned?  Seriously?  This was a large extended family living close to each other.  Most kids love spending time with their grandparents anyway.   Bruce was a lot luckier than many children. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, judgejudge said:

Wrong. He was abandoned by his Mother at a very early developmental time in his life and left at his father’s parents house for them to “watch him” because she needed to make a living working at the law firm in town. Because his schizophrenic father was self treating himself with alcohol and unable to make a consistent living.  Not a picked up at end of work day situation which even that still leaves a child feeling abandoned but worse. She loved music and song and performance. Get it now. I’ll perform for you so love me and don’t leave me. 
All unconscious that we all have to deal with. Our beginning and how our childhood effects us as adults now, unconsciously. Don’t think those early life experiences ever get erased.

Peace 

They’re not mutually exclusive.

On 2/10/2021 at 5:46 PM, richevs said:

Maybe this is the big surprise he promised his fans for 2021

On 2/10/2021 at 9:52 PM, davemunday said:

Is this the surprise he promised 

On 2/13/2021 at 12:49 AM, WestsideJack said:

. Is this the surprise in 2021 he was talking about a few weeks ago ?

20 minutes ago, QuinnG said:

I hope this isn't the big surprise Bruce talked about for 2021!

Anyone else fancy a turn? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, Born To Walk said:

Anyone else fancy a turn? :lol:

In hindsight, the clue was right there in the Surprise, Surprise lyrics.

So let's blow out the candles on your cake
And we'll raise a glass or two

• JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)