Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes." Swa

If Bruce Springsteen is guilty of drink and driving he deserves to be be punished the same as any person would be. Finally... after 50 years as a rock and roll star, the press have something on h

Apologies if already posted, and of course in general, but... Our Tipsy Biker's comin' home.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Eileen said:

By heck, you'd think it was me up in court tomorrow. I've been nervously counting down the days. I wonder how Bruce is feeling?

Got a cold mind, to go trippin' across that thin line...

4 hours ago, richevs said:

I wonder if when he walks into the courthouse and the gallery start booing him for being a drunk driver he'll think they're shouting "Broooooooce"

Or will they pipe in the deep voice of Clarence saying “all riiiiiise” from a Reunion Tour set opening?

• Haha 1

Just turn to the judge and say - how about a five song set to your home via zoom .....

Bound to let him go ! 

Id start with Racing in the Street , This Hard Land , Brilliant Disguise, Price You Pay , and then Thunder Road . :D

It's in human nature to judge people, but if you are already pushing your opinions about the rights and wrongs of Bruce when this is only based on what was alleged by the policeman you are jumping to conclusions and this is literally out-of -order. Give the man his time in court first so he has the chance to exercise his basic rights and opportunity to put his side. You don't have to wait long now.

• Like 2
  • JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)