Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes." Swa

If Bruce Springsteen is guilty of drink and driving he deserves to be be punished the same as any person would be. Finally... after 50 years as a rock and roll star, the press have something on h

Apologies if already posted, and of course in general, but... Our Tipsy Biker's comin' home.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

Friendship with POTUS clearly paid off. Someone got to the judge, obviously.

He was under the limit. An incident man by the letter of the law. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, badlands78 said:

I wonder if the judge will offer Bruce community service in the form of releasing the vault recordings to the Bruce community?

Electric Nebraska 

• Hug 1
1 hour ago, Zambini said:

Thanks !

Just went and woke Gary up with the news he can stop calling Bruce, Bruce walker now 

• Like 2

Thr whole episode has been bloody redicoulss

If it wasn't for generation Z being unable to hold their liquor we would never had had a problem here in the first place

Now everyone who doubted Bruce over this matter can forfeit your next concert tickets  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Born To Walk said:

After pleading guilty to the consuming alcohol in a closed area charge, the judge handed Springsteen, who has no prior criminal history, a $500 fine. When asked how long he needed to pay the fine, Springsteen told the judge, “I think I can pay that immediately, your Honor.”

The best part about the whole damn thing! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Let’s hope there are as many media reports of the outcome as there were of the allegations. 

The allegations haven't changed. Guilty on one and not guilt on two. The MSM will be all over this! 

3 minutes ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

The best part about the whole damn thing! :lol:

What's so funny about that? I think most of us here could say that, but what about the people who can't? 

Aren't we looking down on some people here? 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, borntorunsean said:

The Boss is free!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the Iakers who were disgusted at him may learn to not judge too early.

The trolls are going to be really pissed off.

• Haha 2

“Mr. Springsteen I need to ask you how long you need to pay that fine?” Mautone asked.

Springsteen replied “I think I can pay that immediately,” while allowing a smile.

The judge set Wednesday as the deadline for paying the $540, which includes $40 in court fees.

CLASSIC! 

Brad

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

What's so funny about that? I think most of us here could say that, but what about the people who can't? 

Aren't we looking down on some people here? 

Of course we are.  This whole fiasco--from the original transgression (Bruce did plead guilty btw) up to the snarky "I think I can pay that immediately"--is all about Bruce's elitist privilege and our willingness to look the other way.

• Thanks 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
2 minutes ago, BruceHistory said:

“Mr. Springsteen I need to ask you how long you need to pay that fine?” Mautone asked.

Springsteen replied “I think I can pay that immediately,” while allowing a smile.

The judge set Wednesday as the deadline for paying the $540, which includes $40 in court fees.

CLASSIC! 

Brad

Did wink an eye also? He knew he was getting bye with something. 

See if it was I charged and lucky enough to get out of it like this, I would want the longest time possible to pay for it. As I would think I was wrongly accused! Even though I could pay for it just as Bruce just did. 

Has anyone actually gotten a traffic ticket. Its all about pleading , bargaining. People getting ticketed for driving 110 MPH then pleading down to a sign violation. The whole system is a sham. This is absolutely no different. One difference here is he was ticketed for a violation that didn't meet the standard of said violation. 

In the latest episode of Tequila Mockingbird, Springsteen's attorney issues a press release as Bruce walks free:

"Our courts have their faults as does any human institution, but in this country our courts are the great levelers, and in our courts all men are created equal”

• Like 1
  • JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)