Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes." Swa

If Bruce Springsteen is guilty of drink and driving he deserves to be be punished the same as any person would be. Finally... after 50 years as a rock and roll star, the press have something on h

Apologies if already posted, and of course in general, but... Our Tipsy Biker's comin' home.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Did wink an eye also? He knew he was getting bye with something. 

See if it was I charged and lucky enough to get out of it like this, I would want the longest time possible to pay for it. As I would think I was wrongly accused! Even though I could pay for it just as Bruce just did. 

Buddy, he doesn't give a shit - Rockers are kinda supposed to be a little different. He just wanted it to go away .... shit happens! 

Stay Positive!

Brad

• Bruuuuce! 1
10 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Can you afford a $500 fine? 

If so, great. If not the Judge will give you some time. 

I laughed that the judge actually asked Bruce if he needed time.  Geez!  In a bad mood today JJ?

Just now, BrilliantDisguise said:

I laughed that the judge actually asked Bruce if he needed time.  Geez!  In a bad mood today JJ?

Not at all, thanks for asking. Great day read the Coronavirus thread! 

And I was very glad Bruce or the Judge has put this to bed. The Judge has to say this to all no matter who they are. Again if I think I was wrongly accused, yet this was the only way out of the charges, I personally would want to wait until the last possible minute to pay. So I would have taken the Judge's offer and say in about 3 month's. But it was all worked out before Bruce stepped into the courtroom. No need for a smile and a wink of an eye! 

Fuck off you little people!

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Did wink an eye also? He knew he was getting bye with something. 

See if it was I charged and lucky enough to get out of it like this, I would want the longest time possible to pay for it. As I would think I was wrongly accused! Even though I could pay for it just as Bruce just did. 

I thought that too

I mean people who have done really bad stuff to other people get to play it off at $5 p/week here :angry:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Not at all, thanks for asking. Great day read the Coronavirus thread! 

And I was very glad Bruce or the Judge has put this to bed. The Judge has to say this to all no matter who they are. Again if I think I was wrongly accused, yet this was the only way out of the charges, I personally would want to wait until the last possible minute to pay. So I would have taken the Judge's offer and say in about 3 month's. But it was all worked out before Bruce stepped into the courtroom. No need for a smile and a wink of an eye! 

Fuck off you little people!

:mellow:

27 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Is that a spelling mistake, or not? :P

Well usually he does use more unsavoury language for Bruce, but no, in this case its just beem Bruce Walker 

As in Bruce the walker

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

I even tried reading it backwards to see if it made sense :D

You've not seen the Hotel Cecil mini documentary series on Netflix? Highly recommended. Binge city.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Promise61 said:

You've not seen the Hotel Cecil mini documentary series on Netflix? Highly recommended. Binge city.

Im.going to have to check that if only to see what film length constitutes a mini doco :lol:

• Like 1

I’m glad it’s all over, he’s had his slap on wrist and hopefully he’ll think twice about drink driving . Not sure about those on their high horses saying ‘Shame on those who doubted Bruce’ etc . At end of the day he admitted to dropping 2 shots of tequila in quick succession . I personally would not get behind the wheel after that . It’s not big and it’s not clever . 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Wonder if Bruce will tell the whole true story now? 

"It was a warm autumn night on the Jersey shore. Me and the ghost of Clarence were cruising on our bike in the National Park when we came upon some loaded E-Street fans ....."

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Wonder if Bruce will tell the whole true story now? 

I doubt it. I'm sure he considers the matter closed.

"We want to thank the Court and will have no further comment at this time.”

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Robert65 said:

"It was a warm autumn night on the Jersey shore. Me and the ghost of Clarence were cruising on our bike in the National Park when we came upon some loaded E-Street fans ....."

One day we'll look back and it will all seem funny

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)