Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

• JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 35)
5 hours ago, borntorunsean said:

The Boss is free!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the Iakers who were disgusted at him may learn to not judge too early.

I'm guessing this will change nothing for those Lakers who seem to truly loathe the man (if not his music) ... 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Not at all, thanks for asking. Great day read the Coronavirus thread! 

And I was very glad Bruce or the Judge has put this to bed. The Judge has to say this to all no matter who they are. Again if I think I was wrongly accused, yet this was the only way out of the charges, I personally would want to wait until the last possible minute to pay. So I would have taken the Judge's offer and say in about 3 month's. But it was all worked out before Bruce stepped into the courtroom. No need for a smile and a wink of an eye! 

Fuck off you little people!

What are you upset about here? Maybe it's just me but I really don't understand.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Growin' Up said:

In the latest episode of Tequila Mockingbird, Springsteen's attorney issues a press release as Bruce walks free:

"Our courts have their faults as does any human institution, but in this country our courts are the great levelers, and in our courts all men are created equal”

I was going to steal that ....But someone beat me/us to it lol

https://www.tequilamockingbirdnc.com/

• JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)
6 hours ago, Humphrey B Bear said:

Plus c'est le même chose

Very true Mr Bear

(Although i did not French in high school so i had to ask Mr google)

14 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

I'm passing no comment on this :lol:, but could it be the next album cover?

image.png.1a59db2f974163c8fa76a441ebc06366.png

The scruffy get didn't bother to put on a tie! I would've found him in contempt just for that.

On 2/24/2021 at 11:35 AM, QuinnG said:

It's in human nature to judge people, but if you are already pushing your opinions about the rights and wrongs of Bruce when this is only based on what was alleged by the policeman you are jumping to conclusions and this is literally out-of -order. Give the man his time in court first so he has the chance to exercise his basic rights and opportunity to put his side. You don't have to wait long now.

I wrote this before the hearing as I feel people are often too quick to judge - especially on the internet where we like to put our views. If you ever happen to need to defend yourself and feel the weight of others prejudging you (without all the proper facts), you will realise why this is wrong and a very serious matter for those  at the centre of the accusation. Anyway, that said, he broke a local drinking bye law - the spirit of which (unintended pun) is no doubt to stop parks becoming places that are full of unruly people. On that - really - have you ever known Bruce do something or act in a way that would make a group of people become wild or over excited!?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

A friend of ours on Twitter mentioned the likeness to Stan Laurel

I've mentioned the likeness before - especially as he's getting on a bit.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 9:28 PM, Humphrey B Bear said:

If you go back and read this thread, you will have no doubt that there are a lot of sanctimonious flogs on The Lake these days.

A quarter of the legal limit.  Get over it.  

Peace and Love.

Congratulations Mr Humphrey B Bear, you have just won the Greasy Lake post of the month award.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1