Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

3 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Somebody give that troll 25,000 likes so he will fuck off elsewhere.

Sorry for having some fun. Let’s get back to the very serious business of Bruce Springsteen. I’ll now bow my head in reverence and contemplate the deep meaning of Blinded by the Light.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Good now the''park police''  in the UK they call them ''Special'' constables or chocolate coppers can get back to helping old ladies across the road and talking to kids in school assembly's. 

And let the grown ups carry on with life itself.

Then again if he got 10  years it be a hell of a album to write when he came out and listen too! and would put that old chestnut Darkness in its place. 

Right Bruce now its been sorted get off your bike drink your milk get that injection and arrange that -

TOUR! :wub:

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2021 at 7:45 AM, Humphrey B Bear said:

Plus c'est le même chose

Haha Humphrey B Bear.  Awesome name. You can only be from one place... and I can probably narrow your age down to about a 10 year range too..

• Like 1

He may have been found not guilty and walked away with a fine of small potatoes, but I bet all this piss taking is bruising his Elder Statesman ego.

Many people have mentioned to me how the timing was so cynical regarding the announcement of the Obama thing.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

He may have been found not guilty and walked away with a fine of small potatoes, but I bet all this piss taking is bruising his Elder Statesman ego.

Many people have mentioned to me how the timing was so cynical regarding the announcement of the Obama thing.

Yeah, I bet that really keeps him awake at night.

13 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

I bet all this piss taking is bruising his Elder Statesman ego.

I'd like to think the sketch and all the stuff being done with it would at least give him a chuckle.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

I'd like to think the sketch and all the stuff being done with it would at least give him a chuckle.

I like to think he can laugh at himself in good humour

Most Americans can 

• Haha 1

The $500 fine and $40 court costs aren't going to hurt Bruce at all so it isn't really a deterrent.

What the judge should have done is to sentence him to be locked in a room for a few hours while Town Called Heartbreak is pumped in on the speakers.

Patti-town-called heartbreak.JPG

• Haha 1