Greasy Lake Community

Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes." Swa

If Bruce Springsteen is guilty of drink and driving he deserves to be be punished the same as any person would be. Finally... after 50 years as a rock and roll star, the press have something on h

Apologies if already posted, and of course in general, but... Our Tipsy Biker's comin' home.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Elbow said:

Lots of reports of this on social media. This is not good at all. 

Just had a text from a friend, so it will be everywhere. I bet Patti gave him an earful.

• Sad 1
19 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Yeah, they did. Also, that rumour about him lifting more than dumbells at the gym. 

Aw, and you've left the door wide open for me to mention the Lynn Goldsmith fiasco. Again.:D

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, jmw said:

Just had a text from a friend, so it will be everywhere. I bet Patti gave him an earful.

As utterly sad as I am, my eldest just messaged me saying his next single will be " House of a Thousand Jail Bars"  She hates that song no idea why. I'm lost with all this..

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Bruce Springsteen has said many times he has a problem had a problem would never have such a problem And no longer has a problem drinking too much alcohol. His words. Public records ,verifiable...he’s glorified romanticized diminished 

So why the shock that the problem of alcoholism would put him behind the wheel? His depression is real too. Alcohol Is a depressant makes you more depressed. 
He is struggling more now like the rest of us. We all have our demons. We all come from the beginning when we were babies. Not an easy time. We carry those experiences for the rest of our lives. 

As Bruce would say ,take care of yourselves stay alive...

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, judgejudge said:

Bruce Springsteen has said many times he has a problem had a problem would never have such a problem And no longer has a problem drinking too much alcohol. His words. Public records ,verifiable...he’s glorified romanticized diminished 

So why the shock that the problem of alcoholism would put him behind the wheel? His depression is real too. Alcohol Is a depressant makes you more depressed. 
He is struggling more now like the rest of us. We all have our demons. We all come from the beginning when we were babies. Not an easy time. We carry those experiences for the rest of our lives. 

As Bruce would say ,take care of yourselves stay alive...

I hope its nothing more than an honest mistake, especially with his mental health, I'm worried for him

• Like 3
  • Hug 1
48 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Again - look at the timeline.

- Nov 20 (?) is arrested for DWI

- Feb 21 appears in a high profile advert prominently featuring vehicles 

You don’t see anything even slightly bare faced about this???

I can only assume he never thought his little indiscretion was coming out. 

Little indiscretion?

I hope your kidding.

If he hurts someone its 'career over' time.

32 minutes ago, judgejudge said:

So why the shock that the problem of alcoholism would put him behind the wheel? 

Your Laker name is apt. A fitness freak 71 year old that banned his band from drinking on tour is all of a sudden an alcoholic for having a few beers and making a stupid  decision to drive (if he did).

• Like 3

Can anyone turn up at court to watch in the states? Might be the last chance to see him for the next 5 years

• Haha 1
  • JoanFontaine changed the title to Updated Report: DWI and Reckless Driving Charges Dismissed - lack of evidence (p 34)