Greasy Lake Community

Can't access the arrest thread...weird

4 minutes ago, JustDan said:

Pls check your Security Clearance authorization level.

Was that a joke!?  I assume so.  Not sure why overnight one thread...just one...would stop working.  Update...it's working now.  

Just now, stangman39 said:

Was that a joke!?  I assume so.  Not sure why overnight one thread...just one...would stop working.

Wow, you been here from almost the beginning and you don't know Dan humor when you see it? 

Is it still not working for you? If so maybe contact a Mod or Karstan. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Wow, you been here from almost the beginning and you don't know Dan humor when you see it? 

You've been here a while - his name's Karsten. ;)

Mind you, I thought he was a she for ages.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Eileen said:

You've been here a while - his name's Karsten. ;)

Mind you, I thought he was a she for ages.

Really one letter! Would you go after Daisey like this! :D

And I haven't been here a long time, it just seems like it, because I'm a loud mouth! 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

To be honest it's been while since I've logged in or read some posts.   I think last time was when the new album came out.  Been here awhile yes but have not been here in awhile if that makes sense.  Seems I wasn't just the only one having the issue.  I'll try to keep track of all the usual suspects type of humor better :D

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

1 minute ago, stangman39 said:

To be honest it's been while since I've logged in or read some posts.   I think last time was when the new album came out.  Been here awhile yes but have not been here in awhile if that makes sense.  Seems I wasn't just the only one having the issue.  I'll try to keep track of all the usual suspects type of humor better :D

I'm kind of new here, since 2015 but really 2016, as I joined Christmas 2015. Although I had been looking in since 2008. But was always afraid to join. 

But I've learned over the years to check users profile before making a comment. Even with low post counts, because I know all post were wiped clean like right before I joined. Glad to meet you! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

I'm kind of new here, since 2015 but really 2016, as I joined Christmas 2015. Although I had been looking in since 2008. But was always afraid to join. 

But I've learned over the years to check users profile before making a comment. Even with low post counts, because I know all post were wiped clean like right before I joined. Glad to meet you! 

ALL posts were wiped clean in 2015, wow!  I can't even remember when I first came here it was so long ago but hadn't been on here for a long time until recently.

10 minutes ago, CosmicKid said:

Sorry, can't explain why some of you can't access the thread, and my computer is broken so I'm having problems accessing the system (can't be done on a phone). 

So is Mikey fixing it the only hope?

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Flagofpiracy said:

ALL posts were wiped clean in 2015, wow!  I can't even remember when I first came here it was so long ago but hadn't been on here for a long time until recently.

I can still find my (stupid) posts from 2008 through my Profile.

16 minutes ago, kl1967 said:

I can still find my (stupid) posts from 2008 through my Profile.

Maybe I said that wrong, maybe just your post count started over in 2015, when a mayor reboot happen. 

Like your profile says you been here since 2001, I bet you have way more than 279 post!  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Maybe I said that wrong, maybe just your post count started over in 2015, when a mayor reboot happen. 

Like your profile says you been here since 2001, I bet you have way more than 279 post!  

Yes, or actually 2002. And the previous forum before GL. But your theory of resetting the count is very likely. The old posts, or at least the topics started, are archived but still there.