Greasy Lake Community

The Official 2021 NASCAR Thread

There wasn't another first time winner this week, but it was close.  William Byron led the most laps and won the Dixie Vodka 400 for his 2nd career win.  Tyler Reddick who doesn't have a win finished 2nd.

So far this year each manufacturer has a win.

They start the western swing next week in Las Vegas.

• 3 weeks later...

Dirty racing postponed .. fox showing ice skating and a program about recycling instead and a couple of those masked series instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeb Burton gets his 1st Xfinity series win today at Talladega.

He was leading when there was a caution for a 7 car wreck on lap 85 of 113.  A thunderstorm hit the track during the caution and the race was called with 90 laps complete.

@VABOSSFAN is celebrating the win tonight.

• Like 1

I honestly have no idea... we are off Ga400 and the driver was coming from talladega so no clue why he turned off 285 and came all the way up here. 

he reseated if that’s the right term where the cars were on the truck. When he arrived there were 2 on the bottom at the front and 2 immediately above them

he took the red one in the picture off the top and put it in the back on the bottom, then he moved the remaining one on top back into the middle spot

the security guard and I talked him for a while but he wouldn’t let us drive them... and then he drove off north to get on I85

still can’t believe he chose our parking lot over 100 others empty office parks in Alpharetta