Greasy Lake Community

Bruce Super bowl half time show

Bruce transcends sport. He's much bigger and popular.

I still remember how Bruce was forced to rework his summer 2012 tour around the UEFA Euros. Completley arrogant of UEFA to think their pathetic sport was more important than Bruce. He's much bigger than soccer.

I still have nightmares of been in the queues for those 2012 shows and having to hear all of the Euro fans whining about their soccer team. Unless it's baseball, basketball or football, nobody gives a fuck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, the highway is alive said:

Bruce transcends sport. He's much bigger and popular.

I still remember how Bruce was forced to rework his summer 2012 tour around the UEFA Euros. Completley arrogant of UEFA to think their pathetic sport was more important than Bruce. He's much bigger than soccer.

I still have nightmares of been in the queues for those 2012 shows and having to hear all of the Euro fans whining about their soccer team. Unless it's baseball, basketball or football, nobody gives a fuck.

Yeah, because Bruce doesn't work around Baseball, Basketball, Hockey and Football stadium and arena's here in The US or Canada! ;)

New York Knick owner; "Bruce is touring, cancel next week game to get Bruce in MSG". ;)