Greasy Lake Community

Renegades: Born in the USA - Bruce and Obama launch a podcast together

8 minutes ago, Brown Eyed Boy said:

Very provocative move. Sure to upset conservatives. :D

Conservatives have been pissed off at Springsteen for decades...How much more pissed off can they get?

• Like 2

What I find tedious is some folk being glad that others might/will be pissed at this podcast. Agitating for the pure hell of it.

Let's just hear what they have to say. I'm still wondering how 2 lives can run parallel when one is a canny bit older. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've listened to the first two episodes. They are terrific. If you are not going to listen due to "politics" you will be missing great insight and stories about life, his career, some terrific insight into Clarence and Bruce relationship and race. There is discussion about how their experiences and life have differed or are similar to the topics discussed. Its less "political: then you might assume. If you assume and therefore don't listen you are missing out.  

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, THUE said:

I've listened to the first two episodes. They are terrific. If you are not going to listen due to "politics" you will be missing great insight and stories about life, his career, some terrific insight into Clarence and Bruce relationship and race. There is discussion about how their experiences and life have differed or are similar to the topics discussed. Its less "political: then you might assume. If you assume and therefore don't listen you are missing out.  

Yes, I kind of hinted to that at first. But after watching Jim's clip, I changed my mind kind of fast. Yet I don't have Spotify, I would defiantly give it a listen.  Do you have to pay a premium to get this? Or if I open Spotify I can get it? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Yes, I kind of hinted to that at first. But after watching Jim's clip, I changed my mind kind of fast. Yet I don't have Spotify, I would defiantly give it a listen.  

Just download the app and listen. Its free. 

• Thanks 1