Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

2022 Tour planning


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday there was a full capacity stadium concert in Denmark with the Danish band Minds of 99.
50.000 attended.
No restrictions, no corona passports, no masks, no demands for distance ect.

It will be interesting to see the if the numbers of infections rise or not.

Before the concert you could get vaccinated :) apparently 50 did so.

Springsteen could start his next tour here - looks like we are ready

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Helle said:

Yesterday there was a full capacity stadium concert in Denmark with the Danish band Minds of 99.
50.000 attended.
No restrictions, no corona passports, no masks, no demands for distance ect.

It will be interesting to see the if the numbers of infections rise or not.

Before the concert you could get vaccinated :) apparently 50 did so.

Springsteen could start his next tour here - looks like we are ready

Same in the UK .. i attended a festival in July and have been to several football games since the season started , no masks , no restrictions , no checks , at the moment i would suspect the main barrier is moving from one country to another and the fact that could change almost overnight , which it has done , until their is some certainly over that i can't see a tour being announced yet 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Helle said:

Yesterday there was a full capacity stadium concert in Denmark with the Danish band Minds of 99.
50.000 attended.
No restrictions, no corona passports, no masks, no demands for distance ect.

It will be interesting to see the if the numbers of infections rise or not.

Before the concert you could get vaccinated :) apparently 50 did so.

Springsteen could start his next tour here - looks like we are ready

Well if that is the all well sign, than the US is ready, every Football Stadium was full this weekend. So I'm in, get well soon Bruce. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Osirisluxor said:

Same in the UK .. i attended a festival in July and have been to several football games since the season started , no masks , no restrictions , no checks , at the moment i would suspect the main barrier is moving from one country to another and the fact that could change almost overnight , which it has done , until their is some certainly over that i can't see a tour being announced yet 

For the bold part there is an easy solution, just tour in the US.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Joshm21 said:

Croke Park Dublin Ireland April 2022 is being heavily rumoured. Even being reported by Virgin Media News here in Ireland. Exciting times.

as much as I want to believe it , the date is wrong ... though that could be just to put people off 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gareth Brooks looks set for Croke Park in Sep 2022 

 

Country music star Garth Brooks set to perform concerts in Croke Park next September (thesun.ie)

 

Bruce Springsteen linked to 2022 Croke Park gig after Garth Brooks rumours emerge (msn.com)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Gareth Brooks looks set for Croke Park in Sep 2022 

 

Country music star Garth Brooks set to perform concerts in Croke Park next September (thesun.ie)

 

Bruce Springsteen linked to 2022 Croke Park gig after Garth Brooks rumours emerge (msn.com)

 

Yep Garth cancelled his Las Vegas show(s)! Why? Last night I watched the Raiders in a packed, unmasked house. People don't care any longer, life must go on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Ed Sheeran confirms UK Stadium tour in 2022 also EU dates tour starts in Cork Ireland 

Cardiff x 2 nights

Manchester x 2 nights

Sunderland x 2 nights

Glasgow x 2 nights 

London x 3 nights 

 

Etihad, Stadium of Light, Hampden Park, Wembley stadium, all venues Bruce has played. 

Bring on the the heart-stopping, pants-dropping, house-rocking, earth-quaking, booty-shaking, Viagra-taking, love-making, history-making, vaccinated, legendary...... E Street Band! 

 

  • Bruuuuce! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 9:36 AM, doesthisbusstop said:

Etihad, Stadium of Light, Hampden Park, Wembley stadium, all venues Bruce has played. 

Bring on the the heart-stopping, pants-dropping, house-rocking, earth-quaking, booty-shaking, Viagra-taking, love-making, history-making, vaccinated, legendary...... E Street Band! 

 

Hampden events shows us playing Spain in April (home win), Ed Sheeran (away win) in June and Gerry Cinnamon (home win) in July. I can feel it in me water...Brucie loves the Hampden roar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“We’ll be out there in the world again next year, I hope, and I guarantee: if you bring your children and younger brothers and sisters or grandma for that matter, they’re going to see the band at its peak,” Springsteen said

nj.com/entertainment/2021/10/springsteen-hints-at-2022-tour-assures-e-street-band-will-be-at-its-peak.html

 

  • Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mad Cool hints to Springsteen as an additional headliner of their festival. 

On Facebook the following announcement was published.

One of their templates on the website of Mad Cool Website Mad Cool Festival says "Good morning Joseph or Josephine (Whatever your boss´ name is)" linking to the full name of the boss? Or is it just wishful thinking?

 

Springsteen 1.JPG

  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...