Greasy Lake Community

2022 Tour planning

4 hours ago, Fabrice said:

Strong rumor : Paris, Stade de France, late-may, Saturday night. 

Just went to Stadium's web site, looks as their concert schedule is filling fast. Red Hot Chili Peppers sold out their first night, June 8th, now second show June 9th!  

32 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Just went to Stadium's web site, looks as their concert schedule is filling fast. Red Hot Chili Peppers sold out their first night, June 8th, now second show June 9th!  

Red Hot shows are in July but the stadium is booked every week-end from mid-May to late July. Several shows are still to be announced. 

• Thanks 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

21 hours ago, Blinded-By-The-Light said:

Mad Cool hints to Springsteen as an additional headliner of their festival. 

On Facebook the following announcement was published.

One of their templates on the website of Mad Cool Website Mad Cool Festival says "Good morning Joseph or Josephine (Whatever your boss´ name is)" linking to the full name of the boss? Or is it just wishful thinking?

Springsteen 1.JPG

this letter is removed from Mad Cool Festival internet site. Maybe they we're told to?

and there are FAQ's for the 5th day added to the Mad Cool internet site

image.thumb.png.741c99aa679bad7de1d1a43f444cd721.png

well this festival in Spain, Mad Cool just announced its 5th day and added names.

No Springsteen here. But left a yellow star on sunday 10th juli indicating a headliner is missing.

And i notice that Sam Fender has a high position on that day's lineup.

image.thumb.png.d08b05e454b29800010fd63cbbbec258.png

On 10/20/2021 at 11:31 AM, DennisvdBr said:

wel, they say they need more time for the sunday headliner.

they ask for patience one more time, ending with  promise

https://madcoolfestival.es/noticia/new-names-2022

well, it seems a to be a strong rumour now, 99% sure that we'll see Bruce here.

Other rumour (?), is a 2nd night TW Classic in Belgium. That announcement could be next week and the announcement could be at the same time as the announcement sunday headliner Pinkpop Festival in The Netherlands. (fyi, TW / Pinkpop shared headliners in earlier editions)

So, i'm thinking this could be in the makes very soon.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 11:18 PM, Tenthavenuefreezeout said:

Maybe australia and new zeland tour comes first

Yes absolutely especially Western Australia the safest place in the world, he could fill Perth Stadium where the Grand Final was held just a few weeks ago then have a fantastic holiday exploring this vast beautiful state, come on Bruce head down under.

1 hour ago, off99 said:

Barcelona Camp Nou in May 2022 ?

The last home game of the season is schedule on May 22d at the Camp Nou.  I would be suprise if they play there during a weekday and also would be surprised if they play there the following week-end. 

Olympic Stadium, May 21st could work. 

7 hours ago, off99 said:

Barcelona Camp Nou in May 2022 ?

If I could choose one European venue it would be Camp Nou. Spain is my favourite country in which to see the ESB and Camp Nou my favourite location. However it seems that the stadium renovation is set to begin “in the summer” so I guess it depends whether they can fit a concert or two in before that renovation work begins. 

I don’t know how much money goes to the football club but clearly FC Barca are in a desperate financial situation so they would surely want to make any money possible for the use of the stadium prior to it being closed for a while? They are set to have to play at another stadium next season from Aug-Sept as I understand it. 

21 hours ago, Fabrice said:

The last home game of the season is schedule on May 22d at the Camp Nou.  I would be suprise if they play there during a weekday and also would be surprised if they play there the following week-end. 

Olympic Stadium, May 21st could work. 

Maybe Bruce will play in Barcelona on May 28th, 2021 and in Paris on a weekend in June. Barcelona will play their last game on May 22nd, 2021. The construction of the stage can begin on Wednesday, May 25th, 2021.

https://hey-alex.fr/actu/bruce-springsteen-concert-stade-de-france-juin-2022-zegut-tournee-stade-europe-2022/?fbclid=IwAR2e1ezUUqvmnauSIntJfY4ucJQgv3iOMWWROj-MUAfRQivI5qqmEfO50QI

I think the tour is already planned and the stadiums are already booked. The only question is when will the tickets start selling?

8 minutes ago, off99 said:

Maybe Bruce will play in Barcelona on May 28th, 2021 and in Paris on a weekend in June. Barcelona will play their last game on May 22nd, 2021. The construction of the stage can begin on Wednesday, May 25th, 2021.

https://hey-alex.fr/actu/bruce-springsteen-concert-stade-de-france-juin-2022-zegut-tournee-stade-europe-2022/?fbclid=IwAR2e1ezUUqvmnauSIntJfY4ucJQgv3iOMWWROj-MUAfRQivI5qqmEfO50QI

I think the tour is already planned and the stadiums are already booked. The only question is when will the tickets start selling?

"Hey Alex" is taking there info from the not totally accurate tweet by the French DJ Zegut, that was discussed earlier. It's a broker website. Nothing new here.