Greasy Lake Community

2022 Tour planning

18 hours ago, burghfan said:

Bruce needs to do this so that the short people in GA will be able to see better.

Of course then it would be all the ones for my height are gone, these don't go with my outfit, they make my legs look short.

cv97.png

I did it myself in 1999. Amateurs… ;)

On 11/8/2021 at 12:27 PM, doesthisbusstop said:

American Express Community Stadium in Brighton could be a wild card for a show then? 

think its still too early, ive been carefully watching th UK, Ireland, French and Italian ticket / promotoer website ove the past month

today the irish Aiken link for the springsteen page that used to say 'no current tour dates' has now changed to show nothing on the link for artist bruce springsteen but a 404 - take that for what its worth?

https://aikenpromotions.com/shows/artist/499-bruce-springsteen.html

• Thanks 1

Aiken just announced Garth Brooks dates at Crooke Park on Sep 9th and 10th - so it looks like artist are committing

Dublin on the 9th & 10th September 2022. Croke Park will be the only European Venue Garth will play in 2022 Tickets on sale THURSDAY 25th Nov @ 8am

1 hour ago, Royston Vasey said:

If the rumours are correct in that we are talking about Thursdays being the day of the week, and the end of November being the deadline, then it follows that next Thursday Nov 25th will mark the announcement of the first tour dates……probably by noon EST.

I'm not saying it won't happen then, but that is Thanksgiving in the US.  I doubt that a tour would be announced on a holiday.

I am not saying this will happen next Thursday (it does not have to be on a Thursday) but if the idea is to announce European shows first, I don't think that Thanksgiving is a real concern. Announcements might come at different times (as there might be 1 or 2 festivals and festivals have theit own agenda). 

27 minutes ago, VABOSSFAN said:

I think the tour will be announced sometime between a Monday and a Sunday and on a date narrowed down somewhere between the 1st and 31st…Just a hunch but that’s what I’m going with.

Now this I believe to be correct.

5 hours ago, Royston Vasey said:

If the rumours are correct in that we are talking about Thursdays being the day of the week, and the end of November being the deadline, then it follows that next Thursday Nov 25th will mark the announcement of the first tour dates……probably by noon EST.

You've got to get it eventually if you just keep picking days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, AMIW said:

parco urbana in ferrara - it has a balloon festival looks the sort of place for a concert (not)

4edeeba8-64d6-41d9-a76c-5cbf15edc2e7.jpeg

Looks like the GA line isn't real orderly.  I mean since this is official that has to mean the Italians in the pic are there for the GA line, right?  At least they have a lot of time to get things organized better.

• 3 weeks later...