Greasy Lake Community

The Quasi-Official March 10th Part 19 Bruce’s farm SiriusXM SetlistVision thread

2 minutes ago, burgessliam22 said:

I can't get E Street Radio

Right click on https://player.siriusxm.com/all-channels and select 'Open link in incognito window' (or similar depending on your browser)

Wait a few seconds until a Welcome box appears and press F5  

In a few seconds a front page will appear. Select Channel 20 from the All Channels list (might need to click an icom of 3 horizontal lines.

Just now, Born To Walk said:

Right click on https://player.siriusxm.com/all-channels and select 'Open link in incognito window' (or similar depending on your browser)

Wait a few seconds until a Welcome box appears and press F5  

In a few seconds a front page will appear. Select Channel 20 from the All Channels list (might need to click an icom of 3 horizontal lines.

I'll try it again but in the past this has never worked for me, I've had to rely on download links 

1 minute ago, burgessliam22 said:

Would anyone be able to record and upload this? I can't get E Street Radio and with BTX down I can't get it there as I usually do

It'd be really appreciated! 

BTX is down :o

I know a pretty little place in Spain, down on Springsteen corner. There's a little forum, where they post some stuff all night and day

2 minutes ago, burgessliam22 said:

I'll try it again but in the past this has never worked for me, I've had to rely on download links 

It is important to use an incognito browser or to delete all Sirius cookies.