Greasy Lake Community

I saw Max play last Saturday night in Boca Raton to about 100 people and his hair was long and SOLID white! However, he played great:

"She's The One" was unreal and because I asked for "Roulette" - he played the opening drums for the tune but left it at that (He did the same for "Candy's Room) ...... he knew them in a snap! "Man, was that powerful! Y'all need to hear those opening drums in a small venue!

Also, in the audience was Billy Joels original guitar player: Russel Jarvis! He came on stage and they played "You May Be Right" - the dude nailed his guitar solo like it was the "Glass Houses" tour back in 1980! Max said "He'd never played that song before" either! 

Other stand outs were: Thunder Road; Pink Cadilac and Tom Pettys "American Girl" ...... I advise ALL of you to catch him and his Jukebox band when/if they come to your town.

Max also expressed a lot of faith that the ESB will be back next year and how much he loved making the new album.

Brad

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Bruuuuce! 2
  • BruceHistory changed the title to MAX IN BOCA RATON, FLORIDA!
3 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Russell Javors

Thanks buddy - I'm all outta sorts this morning: Instead of eating my daily Centrum Vitamin gummy - I ate a fuckin THC loaded gummy instead; I'm trashed and ready to hit the beach to jam to this new download!

PS: I hope your all enjoying that snow and cold weather; let alone work!

hahahahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, BruceHistory said:

I saw Max play last Saturday night in Boca Raton to about 100 people and his hair was long and SOLID white! However, he played great:

"She's The One" was unreal and because I asked for "Roulette" - he played the opening drums for the tune but left it at that (He did the same for "Candy's Room) ...... he knew them in a snap! "Man, was that powerful! Y'all need to hear those opening drums in a small venue!

Also, in the audience was Billy Joels original guitar player: Russel Jarvis! He came on stage and they played "You May Be Right" - the dude nailed his guitar solo like it was the "Glass Houses" tour back in 1980! Max said "He'd never played that song before" either! 

Other stand outs were: Thunder Road; Pink Cadilac and Tom Pettys "American Girl" ...... I advise ALL of you to catch him and his Jukebox band when/if they come to your town.

Max also expressed a lot of faith that the ESB will be back next year and how much he loved making the new album.

Brad

Sounds like a great gig. 

8 hours ago, BruceHistory said:

Brad

That sounds like so much fun 

Are things starring to get back to normal ?

Did you feel safe at the venue ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, Daisey Jeep said:

That sounds like so much fun 

Are things starring to get back to normal ?

Did you feel safe at the venue ?

Hey DJ ...... sorry so long in responding ..... I felt safe there and because I've already had the virus, I personally felt even safer. However, here in South Florida, as usual - things are out of control because of Spring Break. But I did drive by the Boca Mall yesterday and saw absolutely no line at all for COVID testing whereas just 6 weeks ago, it took over two hours to get a test! So, perhaps things are getting better.

Hope your well,

Brad

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BruceHistory said:

Hey DJ ...... sorry so long in responding ..... I felt safe there and because I've already had the virus, I personally felt even safer. However, here in South Florida, as usual - things are out of control because of Spring Break. But I did drive by the Boca Mall yesterday and saw absolutely no line at all for COVID testing whereas just 6 weeks ago, it took over two hours to get a test! So, perhaps things are getting better.

Hope your well,

Brad

We are plodding among thanks  Brad

Autumn very much in the air today

Borris hadn't gone outside yet despite being out of bed for 4 hours (its 10am)

I just read on the news about the spring  break trouble in Florida

You know  crap like that is one of the reasons i wasn't allowed to go to university 

Be careful out there 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 5:06 PM, Daisey Jeep said:

We are plodding among thanks  Brad

Autumn very much in the air today

Borris hadn't gone outside yet despite being out of bed for 4 hours (its 10am)

I just read on the news about the spring  break trouble in Florida

You know  crap like that is one of the reasons i wasn't allowed to go to university 

Be careful out there 

"University?” Why bother - it’s so much easier to sit on your sofa smoking dope, eating pizza and listening to Bruce!

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, BruceHistory said:

"University?” Why bother - it’s so much easier to sit on your sofa smoking dope, eating pizza and listening to Bruce!

Agree