Greasy Lake Community

My American Mom - UPDATE

21 minutes ago, MadamMarie said:

I made it to Marsha’s bench, smiled and said a prayer.  No tears, as it was the most beautiful morning, and I knew she was at peace and smiling down on her beloved Asbury Park. 

14342A86-A889-492C-8655-D90354DCABF3.jpeg

443CB0A2-D2DA-467A-BDB3-59040B70D0C6.jpeg

Wonderful.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MadamMarie said:

I made it to Marsha’s bench, smiled and said a prayer.  No tears, as it was the most beautiful morning, and I knew she was at peace and smiling down on her beloved Asbury Park. 

This is what i hopped when i opened this thread 

:)

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

7 hours ago, MadamMarie said:

Rather beautiful looking hair going on there 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent work Rachel, very well done, Marsha and indeed everyone here is very proud of what you have undertaken to do here, you should be very proud. Now all we want to see is pictures of your own first visit to see the fruits of your labour, hopefully you will be able to do this sooner rather that later.

• Like 6
  • Hug 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 9:42 AM, dr winston oboogie said:

Excellent work Rachel, very well done, Marsha and indeed everyone here is very proud of what you have undertaken to do here, you should be very proud. Now all we want to see is pictures of your own first visit to see the fruits of your labour, hopefully you will be able to do this sooner rather that later.

Thank you so much, I really hope my visit is sometime soon. I need it. I feel like I’m just kind of floating along until I have the closure of seeing the bench. I can’t wait to spend time there and hopefully meet some of you there one day. 

• Like 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1

2 hours ago, Skin2Skin said:

I miss Marsha's presence in my world.

And now that I live much further away from AP (and there's a pandemic going on), I don't know when I'll get to sit on Marsha's bench. But it's funny how often I think of her.

I still can't beleave she's gone D :(

• Sad 1