Greasy Lake Community

My American Mom - UPDATE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVDbawEDBhj/?utm_medium=copy_link

5FAEA7EF-3523-4B84-B9DE-46E914FA203F.thumb.jpeg.c65c1d7a03804699e7fa51ffb00572ac.jpeg

I’m sure most of you will have seen this on the news already but after a long 21 months, I’ll finally be allowed to travel to America again in 3 weeks. My flights are booked, and I’ll finally get to see Marsha’s bench in Asbury. As excited as I am, I’m also kind of nervous at the thought that this is the first time I’ll be flying to New Jersey without her being there. I won’t be able to text her while I’m at the airport and share my excitement, I won’t be able to see her when I land or get the excited ‘welcome home’ message she would always send. It’s gonna be tough and I think it’ll make everything seem real finally but I’m excited to finally see Marsha’s husband Ray and her friends who were so kind to me and finally will get to see @MadameMarie again too. Just 3 weeks! I don’t suppose you need me to do a travel diary here anymore but I’ll definitely use this thread to post updates and my journey to the bench. :) 

• Like 4
  • Hug 5

On 10/17/2021 at 6:15 PM, rachelharms said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVDbawEDBhj/?utm_medium=copy_link

5FAEA7EF-3523-4B84-B9DE-46E914FA203F.thumb.jpeg.c65c1d7a03804699e7fa51ffb00572ac.jpeg

I don’t suppose you need me to do a travel diary here anymore but I’ll definitely use this thread to post updates and my journey to the bench. :) 

Maybe not an "every 10 minutes" diary, but PLEASE share your thoughts and photos here - I know many of us are excited to hear from you about this adventure

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1

4 hours ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

Maybe not an "every 10 minutes" diary, but PLEASE share your thoughts and photos here - I know many of us are excited to hear from you about this adventure

Of course I will!! It wouldn’t feel right going to New Jersey without sharing it with you all

• Like 3