Greasy Lake Community

Old but feel like new

Hey all, for various reasons it's years since I posted here and have decided to show my ugly face again! Would love to catch up with old laker friends and make some new ones. Hope you're all doing great out there.

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

Great to see and hear from you. As you can see I'm a Man City fan. Had to do a quick google search for RUFC. To see you're on the edge of relegation. Hopefully You can Hold ON. When I first seen Redsoxnation, I was thinking Boston!  

• Like 1

Good to meet you mate. Handle is Boston but I am a Rotherham lad. Yeah, 4 games in hand of Birmingham and just 3 points adrift so should hopefully survive. Title wrapped up for your boys.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Redsoxnation said:

Good to meet you mate. Handle is Boston but I am a Rotherham lad. Yeah, 4 games in hand of Birmingham and just 3 points adrift so should hopefully survive. Title wrapped up for your boys.

Hi,sorry but as a Forest fan & dad of 2 Derby fans we're all hoping you don't win too many of those 4 games in hand.It's starting to get a bit tight down there again.

12 minutes ago, Redsoxnation said:

Eh up mate, how's things with you?

Yeah we good thanks 

Hope your ok

Woohoo, so you're the other one! Great to meet you. What do you reckon, championship football next season?

14 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Up the Millers another Rotherham lad here

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response.  Not looking good for next year, but theyre always going to be a yoyo team without the money some of the other clubs have.