Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Lampi said:

Hyde Park 2009 and 2012 videos were filmed by the BBC.

The full BUSA performance was Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 2013, not Hyde Park 2012.

Hyde Park 2012 was the show were the pull was plugged.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lampi said:

The full BUSA performance was Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 2013, not Hyde Park 2012.

Hyde Park 2012 was the show were the pull was plugged.

6 songs from the filmed Hyde Park 2012 concert are on the Springsteen & I blu ray, mixed by Bob Clearmountain. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After seeing the whole episode I do not think that it would be part of the Box, but hopefully some kind of it could be part of a Box set.

But it is amazing and really cool to hear how raw the recording is, when Bob C is soloing Bruces vocals you can hear his breathing and the emotions of the song stand so clear. 

I would like to have a remixed version of the whole album made by Clearmountain in the Box set and a remixed version of ESB Nebraska

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2021 at 7:05 PM, midnight_rambler said:

After seeing the whole episode I do not think that it would be part of the Box, but hopefully some kind of it could be part of a Box set.

But it is amazing and really cool to hear how raw the recording is, when Bob C is soloing Bruces vocals you can hear his breathing and the emotions of the song stand so clear. 

I would like to have a remixed version of the whole album made by Clearmountain in the Box set and a remixed version of ESB Nebraska

You had to pay $27.90?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2021 at 9:53 AM, stillilllife said:

You had to pay $27.90?

Monthly price for one year membership.

I only got it because there is alot of other great studioseminars and I have a small setup, nerdy time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 5:53 AM, midnight_rambler said:

Monthly price for one year membership.

I only got it because there is alot of other great studioseminars and I have a small setup, nerdy time.

Last podcast will be about BITUSA... interesting that Clearmountain posted a multitrack last week and now this is their final topic...https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/bruce-springsteen-barack-obama-born-in-the-usa-1150018/amp/

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...