• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats crazy easy for me BTR Darkness The River

Wild and the Innocent Born to Run Darkness

For me easily Born to run - Darkness - The river.

Posted Images

Oh this is hard ....

Until i thought about it

Darkness

The river

Nebraska

If it wasn't for those bloody banjos it would be D&D, Magic & WOAD

Honorable mention to Joad, tracks & LINYC (but i think 18 tracks  buggers that up)

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Early North Jersey said:

Thats crazy easy for me

BTR

Darkness

The River

23 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

Wild and the Innocent

Born to Run

Darkness

2 best answers

• Like 3

I almost went with WIESS BTR Darkness

but Nebraska won out for the river and since the 2016 river tour i really have a deeper love for the entire album

Also those 3 albums fit perfectly together and Bruce really found his themes that resonate with me the most in his music

I think Darkness, the river, Nebraska is 'winning' :lol:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daisey Jeep said:

I almost went with WIESS BTR Darkness

but Nebraska won out for the river and since the 2016 river tour i really have a deeper love for the entire album

Also those 3 albums fit perfectly together and Bruce really found his themes that resonate with me the most in his music

I think Darkness, the river, Nebraska is 'winning' :lol:

When the question originally popped into my head, I knew mine would include Darkness and The River... the other one was a toss-up between BTR and Nebraska...two records that are almost complete opposites.  In the end I've gone with BTR, as it's the culmination of the early career of Bruce and the band.  Nebraska is a great, great record, but there are probably similar elements that appear on The River (Stolen Car, The River, Independence Day)...so Nebraska misses out, and for me it's BTR, Darkness, The River

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
38 minutes ago, Gretsch Country Gentleman said:

When the question originally popped into my head, I knew mine would include Darkness and The River... the other one was a toss-up between BTR and Nebraska...two records that are almost complete opposites.  In the end I've gone with BTR, as it's the culmination of the early career of Bruce and the band.  Nebraska is a great, great record, but there are probably similar elements that appear on The River (Stolen Car, The River, Independence Day)...so Nebraska misses out, and for me it's BTR, Darkness, The River

Its a really hard one

Born to run is my 2nd favourite album and i listen to it a lot but i love  the dark in Bruce Springsteen 

Nebraska has that in spades 

The river i view as the most like real life

Its almost bi-polar nature of happy and sad -   troughs and crests like the waves of the  world around me

Some of tbose rover rockers are my favourite (OITS, Ramrod).but stolen car, Wreck , the river, point blank they are just missery in the sublime 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, phantomengineer said:

There you go.

I'd like to add Greetings but the parameters don't allow it.

If you added greetings i could add born to run :lol:

Bend_the_Rules_and_Win.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An interesting question which has got me pondering,trying to think of 3 consecutive ones is pretty hard as there's such a contrast in styles that makes it difficult.

If I think of 2 then whichever way I go I get stuck.

The only answer I can come up with at the moment is by totally cheating & go with American Babylon,Joad,The Rising.

• Haha 2

My favorite album is BITUSA, but simply can't string three albums either side of it with regret. Don't like either Nebraska or Tunnel. So I'm back to what all have said: WIESS, BTR, and Darkness.