Greasy Lake Community

11 minutes ago, BruceHistory said:

Yo, anyone else just hear that guitar solo into "Prove It" ? Fuckin incredible!

Brad

Love it!

Here's what I wrote about this version of the song in my 15/4/14 review that I've just posted :)

Beginning with one of The Professor’s most revered piano melodies, there’s a brief moment of magic from Garry at 0:48, just before Bruce comes in with that fierce riff for two and a half minutes of ‘essence’. Alongside Bruce’s playing here, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention Max’s rapturous drumming from 3:14 to 3:23, as he’s once again showing us why Bruce gave him the ‘Mighty’ title many years ago. When the song kicks into full gear, it’s a rapid performance highlighted by Bruce’s rapid delivery of lines such as “You pay the price!” (4:37), Jake’s thunderous solo (5:05) and the duetting of “Yeah!” between Bruce and Nils towards the finish – “C’mon Nils!” (6:35). Capped off by a guitar solo (6:56) as equally fierce as the one that got the song started, this night in Columbus is off to a truly immense start. Who needs beach music?!

• Like 2

This is funny as shit. I was going to put this comment in the Random thread, but hey!  I was listening to this today at this exact same time. And my phone rang, my boss, do you pick up or let it play and call him back? I decided to let it play and call him back is 6 minutes.  

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

This is funny as shit. I was going to put this comment in the Random thread, but hey!  I was listening to this today at this exact same time. And my phone rang, my boss, do you pick up or let it play and call him back? I decided to let it play and call him back is 6 minutes.  

Nice!

• Bruuuuce! 1
1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

Good man Jimmy  !

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
13 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Can you please confirm that you still have a job? 

• Haha 2