Greasy Lake Community

The traffic jams, the beer tokens, the sunshine, the other band, the reopening of The Bowl.

Some pro shot footage has popped up in my YouTube alerts

Hopefully more will emerge.

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Ditto, I was there, but can't remember much, all a bit sketchy, possibly the vid will help recall (although I doubt it), something to do with spending too much time in the pub before the concert...........:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

We were there too.  Up on that grassy knoll! I remember trilling along to Thunder Road and realising I knew all the words (yes, a late starter compared to some!). The car park was a nightmare to get out of.

15 hours ago, Fifer said:

Hopefully more will emerge.

Three songs from the acoustic set (SEEDS / ADAM RAISED A CAIN / THIS HARD LAND, on single cam) and these songs from the main set exist: 57 CHANNELS (AND NOTHIN' ON)* / SATAN'S JEWELED CROWN* / DOWNBOUND TRAIN* / BRILLIANT DISGUISE* / HUMAN TOUCH* / SOULS OF THE DEPARTED* / HUNGRY HEART* / VIVA LAS VEGAS* / GLORY DAYS*

I may be wrong, but from memory the band songs circulated as part of the über series around 15 years ago.

• Bruuuuce! 1
1 hour ago, Nick21 said:

Three songs from the acoustic set (SEEDS / ADAM RAISED A CAIN / THIS HARD LAND, on single cam) and these songs from the main set exist: 57 CHANNELS (AND NOTHIN' ON)* / SATAN'S JEWELED CROWN* / DOWNBOUND TRAIN* / BRILLIANT DISGUISE* / HUMAN TOUCH* / SOULS OF THE DEPARTED* / HUNGRY HEART* / VIVA LAS VEGAS* / GLORY DAYS*

I may be wrong, but from memory the band songs circulated as part of the über series around 15 years ago.

Thank you, wasn’t aware of their existence 

I was front row, left hand side of the stage - we had a great view of the folk standing in the wings.

I can remember lots of roundabouts, the pub and almost falling asleep as we drove to Mike's flat in the middle of London.

I was driving. :ph34r:

I woke up once we got inside, couldn't sleep, and Mike suggested he'd draw a dashboard and windscreen and put it in front of me ... that way I might zonk out. Again.

2 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

By the way, is the Hungry Heart bit from another show? It doesn't look like the same stage.

It's a mix of Milton Keynes and Stockholm 28th May, recorded for a TV special which never aired.....

• Thanks 1