Greasy Lake Community

....with many old GL friends, including Misadventure, 53Esquire, Wasted in the Heat, BushmanJ, Power 13, Magnus...& others. A groovy time was had by all!

image.thumb.png.757667b9c8b466f34d2e7c9a9d52b12d.png

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
47 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Wasn't @AMIW and @VABOSSFAN there also? 

Was this the Orange Hot Dog incident? 

Indeed I was there!….Wasn’t this the show with the huge cookout?….There was food everywhere….If so Andrew was there and was enjoying barbecue chicken….Had it all over his face….Damn I wish I could find that pic  lol.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, VABOSSFAN said:

Indeed I was there!….Wasn’t this the show with the huge cookout?….There was food everywhere….If so Andrew was there and was enjoying barbecue chicken….Had it all over his face….Damn I wish I could find that pic  lol.

There goes JJ trying to make me look bad again... :(

Sorry dude. I couldn't remember everyone who was there...Just the people I immediately interacted with. It was definitely a GL gathering for the books. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JustDan said:

There goes JJ trying to make me look bad again... :(

Sorry dude. I couldn't remember everyone who was there...Just the people I immediately interacted with. It was definitely a GL gathering for the books. 

No, no, no. Not trying to make you look bad at all. Was just trying to get more involved. Plus this was about the time I started looking in on this board(even though I didn't join for 7 years :blink:), and I remember the Orange Hot Dog thing, couldn't remember if this was the tailgate or not? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1