Greasy Lake Community

Didn’t mean to start a topic. Sorry!

• StreetRacer78 changed the title to Didn’t mean to start a topic. Sorry!
9 hours ago, Flea said:

I like this thread.  It's a good thread, and worthy.

I've known plenty worse :rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

This is the non-topic topic thread :)

But if we talk all our nonsensical rubbish in here, there'll be nothing left to say in the other threads :lol:

• Haha 3

Better thread than the ones about your favourite album, or the one about the archive series coming up with a show you attended.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

This topic was way better in 78'! 

dude...EVERYTHING was better in '78....Bruce shows, Nancy Schroeder, Mary Giacomantti, Ann Schmid, the Little Burger Tavern, The Washington Bullets, toking on the Lincoln Memorial steps...

3 minutes ago, JustDan said:

dude...EVERYTHING was better in '78....Bruce shows, Nancy Schroeder, Mary Giacomantti, Ann Schmid, the Little Burger Tavern, The Washington Bullets, toking on the Lincoln Memorial steps...

I don't understand none of this nonsense except the Washington Bullets! Wes!!!!!!

On 5/3/2021 at 2:33 PM, JustDan said:

I peed on the Lincoln Memorial in 1986.  Not proud of it, not a political statement, I just had to pee.  I waded in the Reflecting Pool that day too.

• Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1

.....The captain announced that due to the failure of one of the engines they were rapidly losing altitude and that one of them would have to jump out to save the others. "I do this for the glory of Ireland!" said the Irishman and he jumped out. "We need to lose more weight," cried the captain, so the Welshman shouted as he jumped, "I do this for the glory of Wales!" "Sorry," said the captain. "I'm afraid we need to lose more weight." "I do this for the glory of Scotland!" said Hamish the Scotsman as he threw the Englishman from the plane.