Greasy Lake Community

EPL Summer transfer window

JimCT

Crystal Palace have completed the signing of Denmark international defender Joachim Andersen on a five-year deal.

The 25-year-old centre-back joins Palace from Lyon after a competing in the Euro 2020 semi-final this summer.

Goalkeeper Marcus Bettinelli has signed a two-year deal with Chelsea.

Bettinelli arrives at Stamford Bridge having been out of contract at Fulham, where he made 120 appearances. 

The 29-year-old has signed a two-year contract. 

After signing his new contract, the 32-year-old right-back reiterated his desire to lead Everton to silverware and vowed to keep driving high standards for Rafa Benitez’s squad.

“I’m very happy - everyone around the football club and I’m sure all the fans know how much this club has meant to me from day one,” Seamus Coleman told evertontv.

20 minutes ago, DarknessandHope said:

After signing his new contract, the 32-year-old right-back reiterated his desire to lead Everton to silverware and vowed to keep driving high standards for Rafa Benitez’s squad.

“I’m very happy - everyone around the football club and I’m sure all the fans know how much this club has meant to me from day one,” Seamus Coleman told evertontv.

I love Seamus, his motor ever stops running on the pitch. A true captain!  

7 hours ago, DarknessandHope said:

A departure that has been in the offing has now been confirmed, with Patrick Van Aanholt leaving Crystal Palace.

The defender joined the club in January 2017 and made a total of 134 Palace appearances, scoring 14 times.

He tweeted: “So many words, what to say. Thank you for the 4.5 years. Palace has been a proper home to me, you'll forever be apart of my life. To the boys, good luck for the up & coming season. Big change big opportunity big rewards. Make it count.”

The club said in a statement: "Everyone at Crystal Palace wishes Patrick the very best for the future, and thanks him for his service.

He is now with galatasary

Alphonse Areola has signed a one-year loan deal with West Ham. 

The France international has two years left on his contract with Paris Saint-Germain and this tie-up with the club comes with an option to buy.

Beni Baningime is set to join Hearts from Everton, according to reports in Scotland.

The Congolese-born defensive-minded midfielder trained with the Hearts team on Thursday morning, according to the Edinburgh Evening News.

The 22-year-old is in the final year of his contract and doesn't feature in Rafa Benitez’s plans.

BENSON JOINS BARNSLEY FROM BURNLEY

Barnsley have signed midfielder Josh Benson from Burnley for an undisclosed fee.

Benson, 21, who made 12 first-team appearances in all competitions for Burnley, has agreed a four-year contract and is Barnsley’s third summer signing.

Coventry have announced the signing of defender Ian Maatsen from Chelsea on a season-long loan deal.

The 19-year-old left back joins the Sky Blues after spending the 2020-21 season on loan in Sky Bet League One where he made 35 appearances for Charlton.

Marc Albrighton has signed a new three year contract with Leicester City that will keep him at King Power stadium until 2024.

The winger, who scored once in 17 Premier League starts last season, previously had just one year remaining on his previous deal.

2 hours ago, DarknessandHope said:

Marc Albrighton has signed a new three year contract with Leicester City that will keep him at King Power stadium until 2024.

The winger, who scored once in 17 Premier League starts last season, previously had just one year remaining on his previous deal.

Well done Marc, not the most celebrated footballer, but a true professional and a real team player, who deserves to have the Premier League and FA Cup winners medals that have come his way at Leicester.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarknessandHope said:

Crystal Palace have signed Chelsea midfielder Conor Gallagher on loan for the season.

Mentioned this one yesterday… you must have me on ignore again

Manchester United youngster Di'Shon Bernard has signed a new contract at Old Trafford, and joined Hull City for the new season.

The 20-year-old played 29 times on loan for League Two side Salford City last season, helping them to an eighth-placed finish.

10 hours ago, DarknessandHope said:

oops

Can't be easy keeping up with the all the Chelsea loans,I thought there was supposed to be some new rule about limits on loans,probably as enforceable as financial fair play if you're one of the top 6.

• Like 1