Greasy Lake Community

Newcastle Bruce fans

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any Bruce fans in Newcastle area who meet up regularly for drinks,chat etc,or who would fancy doing so.I am talking about the rock singer,not the football manager of course!

Hope to hear from anyone alive out there,

Nigel

Just now, soulsofthedeparted said:

Liar i seen you in asda ashington in the wine section 

Her minder had just nipped back for a packet of cheese!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nigel Biggs said:

Eileen-I think we met up a couple of times many years ago when I first moved to northeast.

I'm not going to sleep now for wondering. The name is familiar.

You're not Rob's mate, are you?

54 minutes ago, Gretsch Country Gentleman said:

I could potentially meet up with you in Newcastle, Australia if that helps.

I COULD have met up with Nigel in Newcastle, Northern Ireland, during the 90s.

Eileen-I came up to your place in Ashington(?) a couple of times-I remember you giving me a Springsteen mug!It was not long before you moved to N Ireland with your partner-early 90s.

Best Wishes,

Nigel

1 hour ago, Nigel Biggs said:

Eileen-I came up to your place in Ashington(?) a couple of times-I remember you giving me a Springsteen mug!It was not long before you moved to N Ireland with your partner-early 90s.

Best Wishes,

Nigel

Ashington? Ashington? :) Sunny Blyth! You actually climbed the stairs to visit me in my ivory tower?

Blimey! You could have saved me a lot of heartache if you'd only nailed me to the floor so I couldn't go. Mind you, Kate wouldn't be here so some things are meant to be. I moved over yonder in '93, Kate was born September the following year ... the 2 of us were back over here in 1999. Michael was from NI - I moved to be with him.

I'm blowed if I can remember! You'll have to send me a message and tell me how this all came about. Once I'm shoved in the right direction I'll remember all. Those 6 years erased a helluva lot from my memory.

Hey, these people I knew back then are coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. Spooky! Good job I behaved myself, isn't it?!

47 minutes ago, Nigel Biggs said:

Happy to send you a message,but not sure how!

Click on my name and you'll see a message box - click on that. I think. I just clicked on yours and saw the blue box. Or, you can go in your profile and send a message from there. I think. :)

Or ... I could send YOU a message ... and that's what I've done.