Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Savin Up: TicketMaster's Gonna Get Us On LTY Tour!


Recommended Posts

People, let's just hope our boy has some say in the ticket prices we're all about to pay for the up coming tour! Holy shit .... Genesis is asking RIDICULOUS prices even for the "Bleeds" .... floor is easily $400/Tic!!! Meanwhile, Phil Collins cant even stand or play drums anymore - the dudes gonna sit in a chair; sing and let his kid drum-away for the band! God Bless em ... I love that band and more power to them ...but seriously ..... are they broke? I'm sorta hoping that having so many acts out on the scene (At the same time) that the price for a ticket would go down!

However, I love our boys more and they need to hear us on this: I KNOW SOMEONE IN HIS ORGANIZATION IS READING THIS ....FUCKIN SAY SOMETHING TO JON; BARBRA & BRUCE!!!

Please keep the prices reasonable people! Y'all need to understand tramps like me have no life; need to attend as many shows as possible while at the same time be able to support my Marijuana habit! Jeez ....

 

Remember "Bankers Hill" !!!!

 

Brad

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was a great speech until the "Weed Habit". 

I say our Boy will charge $250.00 US. That was what I was willing to spend on The Stones halfway up to the bleeders, before all Hell brought loose. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Bruce inc. price  their tickets to the market 

They did price their NZ dates  very competitively and fairly 

Last time I think NZ$250 ish for the pit (stadium show)

 I think cheaper than Aussie dates 

I think  $400 is OTT in anybody's money

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, AMIW said:

$250 :o

That's good right?

For the pit

Ive never looked at ticket prices in general 

But i remember the HH tour? when it went to South America and they priced the tickets to the local market 

They are obviously creaming you guys 

Not necessarily JLM but the tour promoters in general 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AMIW said:

$250 :o

Can’t we simply choose “$200 straight in”? ;)

  • Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bruce knows everyone has had an horrific time during the past months so he will price his tickets low, accordingly. He's blue collar, and he knows what it's like to be skint.

He'll come through for us, just wait and see.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

That's good right?

For the pit

Ive never looked at ticket prices in general 

But i remember the HH tour? when it went to South America and they priced the tickets to the local market 

They are obviously creaming you guys 

Not necessarily JLM but the tour promoters in general 

 

Shoot !

I don't know why this didnt post property before @AMIW Andrew 

1620690044005681549059.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have to throw in all the other costs too,it's not just the ticket price,I guess most of us don't live on the doorstep of a venue that Bruce is likely to play at,nearest likely one for me is about 35 miles,fuel,parking,food etc all add up to make it an expensive day out,not much change out of £150.

None of us are getting any younger & I know it will be a struggle for me to do it with my health,in 2012 i didn't get home from Sunderland till about 3am,not sure I could do that now.

In the back of my head for the first time is also the thought of what the setlist might be,will it still be a LTY tour 18 months or so on from its release,what version of E Street will it be,a 2012 version or back to more of a 2016 version.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would expect every show in future to have premium golden circle tickets in limited numbers. No more roll calls and all day queuing to pay the same ticket price as regular GA tickets. The roll calls will just be for those who want to be at the front of the golden circle. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Promise61 said:

Bruce knows everyone has had an horrific time during the past months so he will price his tickets low, accordingly. He's blue collar, and he knows what it's like to be skint.

He'll come through for us, just wait and see.

 

Like the Broadway show?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the 'orse has already bolted. In 2012 & 2013 Bruce's prices were very reasonable. By 2016 they'd been hiked considerably. They aren't going to go back down again.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No worries on this one, I saved a shed load from not commuting for the last 14 months, the piggy bank now has at least twenty pounds in it, more than enough for me to get to a stadium and stand outside and listen, can't wait........

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everything i ever worked for is going into the next tour. So if i have to pay extra for the no talking no shit singer beside me section i'm in. When i saw Sinatra no idiot trying to out sing Frank.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, High As Hope said:

You have to throw in all the other costs too,it's not just the ticket price,I guess most of us don't live on the doorstep of a venue that Bruce is likely to play at,nearest likely one for me is about 35 miles,fuel,parking,food etc all add up to make it an expensive day out,not much change out of £150.

None of us are getting any younger & I know it will be a struggle for me to do it with my health,in 2012 i didn't get home from Sunderland till about 3am,not sure I could do that now.

In the back of my head for the first time is also the thought of what the setlist might be,will it still be a LTY tour 18 months or so on from its release,what version of E Street will it be,a 2012 version or back to more of a 2016 version.

 

 

Aint that the truth !

Getting to the airport, flights, transfers, hotel, getting to the stadium $$$$$$$$$$

But its my back that  hurts more than my wallet

Last time i got lucky and got front row with out roll call (everdently NZers only like the LH side of the stage) thanks to greasylake someone could see empty space on the internet and kindly told me about it

I just want no support acts (are you listening Mr Barnes?)

My back and my bladder can't cope

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Promise61 said:

Bruce knows everyone has had an horrific time during the past months so he will price his tickets low, accordingly. He's blue collar, and he knows what it's like to be skint.

He'll come through for us, just wait and see.

 

Aww, that is so cute!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...