Greasy Lake Community

2022 Tour Rumors

Given how quickly the USA has opened up - sell-out crowds at the NBA play-offs, most NFL games expected to have 100% capacity from September - I can see a March/April/May leg in US arenas, June/July/start of August in EU, then back to the USA for stadiums/ball parks in August/September. Basically, a bit like 2012/2016... 

59 minutes ago, Nick21 said:

Given how quickly the USA has opened up - sell-out crowds at the NBA play-offs, most NFL games expected to have 100% capacity from September - I can see a March/April/May leg in US arenas, June/July/start of August in EU, then back to the USA for stadiums/ball parks in August/September. Basically, a bit like 2012/2016... 

So no UK dates then?  :(

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Sean McNeill said:

I can't see Bruce & the guys touring in stadiums playing 3 hour shows he way the did in 2016/17.

I pray he proves me wrong but I think he has aged a lot.

I think you are right about the 3 hour shows....but i'm sure he will still give a heck of a show for a 72 year old.

A great 2 hour show plus a few encores will do me. Play the classics and some new stuff.

His voice has sounded rougher in the last few years, I think we will get songs he can still manage but possibly in a lower key and a slower pace, and there will be much more backing vocals to help him out.

• Like 2