Greasy Lake Community

Milano 2013 - 8 years ago...NEW video

Well done, as usual! Wide footage from the back in b/w is a good contrast to the close ups and "in crowd feeling" (check around  08:00). Wonderful sequece at start when the band enters the stage and observes the love is real choreography..

Brings back great memories.

I’ve been watching Olli’s superb blu ray of Wembley 2016 this weekend, on the 5 year anniversary, which was my last show. It dawned on me that the last time I went this long without seeing the E Street Band in concert was between 1988 and the re-union tour of 1999. Olli’s magnificent blu rays have helped fill this 5 year gap, along with the archive series, Western Stars and Letter to You.
I’m cautiously optimistic that they will be back. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I’ve been watching Olli’s superb blu ray of Wembley 2016 this weekend, on the 5 year anniversary, which was my last show. It dawned on me that the last time I went this long without seeing the E Street Band in concert was between 1988 and the re-union tour of 1999. Olli’s magnificent blu rays have helped fill this 5 year gap, along with the archive series, Western Stars and Letter to You.
I’m cautiously optimistic that they will be back. 

For me it was the last time I filmed a concert from the pit start to finish. after this show "fans" pointed their fingers at me. What lovely people...

Well Leeds 2013 will always for me be the best ever fan made blu ray video. Now if the audio was better (the IEM matrix is very good sound) then it would even be better than any of the professional releases as well. 

3 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Well Leeds 2013 will always for me be the best ever fan made blu ray video. Now if the audio was better (the IEM matrix is very good sound) then it would even be better than any of the professional releases as well. 

You should really see Leeds with Nugs audio. It's friggin awesome.

This let to some confusion. I was asked the same question via email a couple of times so I give the answer here as well: The complete Leeds show (new edit with nugs audio) does not exist and I never dubbed the old video with nugs audio.