Greasy Lake Community

USA Documentary

The audio is completely out of sync making it unwatchable. It claims Alpine Valley is in Troy Michigan (It's in Wisconsin). After an hour it seems to be mostly recurring soundless video under the audio book of the autobiography. I can't go any further. 7 hours of this? 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Cameron J. McMenemy said:

I'm sure Thom Zimny will make a official Born In The U.S.A. Documentary when they release the box set

Zimny will no doubt get the gig but that's too bad after he butchered Tempe.

7 hours ago, Cameron J. McMenemy said:

How did Zimny butcher Tempe 80. That's one of my favourite Bruce concerts

Only Tom Zimny, that super star of Springsteen sycophants, would cut away, to a shot of only Springsteen, five seconds into Clarences’s first sax solo in Prove it all Night from Tempe. That’s after he’s still showing only Springsteen when the solo starts. There’s numerous other examples of his malfeasance from Tempe.

• Like 1

I like it, it brings back so many memories. I was a 8 year old kid at the time, going to the newspaper store every Wednesday to buy the national teen magazine (called 'Joepie') to read stories about Bruce. It's funny to realize now how popular he was at the time. Every week you had stories about his wedding, his band members, his jeans, his muscles, ... and big posters in all the magazines. I remember being surprised that this was already his 7th album. It would take me the next six years to collect all the previous ones. Now it would take me six seconds to click.

And I would watch the chart show on Dutch television (called 'Countdown') to see the video's. Bruce as car mechanic, Bruce as baseball player, Bruce as performer, ...

It's really nice to have so much footage together. He didn't come to Belgium on that tour, so I had to wait until 1993 to finally see him.

Can't wait for the BITUSA-Box, hopefully this Christmas ...

• Love Love Love! 1

6 hours ago, Thunder_road_belgium said:

I like it, it brings back so many memories. I was a 8 year old kid at the time, going to the newspaper store every Wednesday to buy the national teen magazine (called 'Joepie') to read stories about Bruce. It's funny to realize now how popular he was at the time. Every week you had stories about his wedding, his band members, his jeans, his muscles, ... and big posters in all the magazines. I remember being surprised that this was already his 7th album. It would take me the next six years to collect all the previous ones. Now it would take me six seconds to click.

And I would watch the chart show on Dutch television (called 'Countdown') to see the video's. Bruce as car mechanic, Bruce as baseball player, Bruce as performer, ...

It's really nice to have so much footage together. He didn't come to Belgium on that tour, so I had to wait until 1993 to finally see him.

Great post

great passion

hoping the box set is worthy

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thunder_road_belgium said:

ok (even though you are younger than me) you convinced me i should watch it !