Greasy Lake Community

Springsteen on Broadway Returns

3 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Than Bruce isn't very smart, as he's campaigned for every Democrat President since John Kerry. I'm not one to hold that against him as I love his music. But I could see others may! 

Well shoot I wrote all that out and didn't pay attention to the wink of your eye! 

You didn't mention cancelling the Greensboro show, that pissed off a lot of people.

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

54 minutes ago, burghfan said:

You didn't mention cancelling the Greensboro show, that pissed off a lot of people.

Yeah, if Bruce stayed true to his "Wokeism" he wouldn't play the Mid-west (except Chicago) ever again. I'll travel to Chicago if need be. 

1 hour ago, burghfan said:

particularly people who had already rented canoes for what would have been the 3rd biblical flood the day of a show at Greensbore

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, JimCT said:

No. :( 

Metal detectors on the entry line. I tried iPhone recording last run on sirius xm contest winners night. It came out very muffled and terrible sounding. Just buy the audio of the show if you can’t get there. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Outlaw Pete NJ said:

Metal detectors on the entry line. I tried iPhone recording last run on sirius xm contest winners night. It came out very muffled and terrible sounding. Just buy the audio of the show if you can’t get there. 

So you think Bruce inc will release Broadway 2 ?

21 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

So you think Bruce inc will release Broadway 2 ?

They won't release another CD, but releasing v2 as a download would make sense. Whether they will do or not is another matter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

They won't release another CD, but releasing v2 as a download would make sense. Whether they will do or not is another matter.

The decent thing to do would be to make the three 'new' songs available as a CD EP, a vinyl EP, or simple downloads. To make us buy the whole thing again for just those three songs would be criminal.

20 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Going back to the Covid Papers requirement! 

When do you believe there will be a law suit stating that it's a violation of "my Hipaa right" 

39 minutes ago, JudgeBrown said:

It isn't a lawsuit but here in PA the legislature passed a bill that would outlaw vaccine passports and it was vetoed by the governor.

Pennsylvania governor vetoes ban on governmental, college ‘vaccine passports’

57 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

To make us buy the whole thing again for just those three songs would be criminal.

Nobody will be made to buy anything. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Promise61 said:

The decent thing to do would be to make the three 'new' songs available as a CD EP, a vinyl EP, or simple downloads. To make us buy the whole thing again for just those three songs would be criminal.

Bruce wouldn’t do that because that would just mean the fat cats would make more money and he’s not about that. He’s a man of the people!

14 hours ago, Promise61 said:

Id put miney no that not happening

Way too expensive. Would 100 times out of 100 rather see him perform with the band this summer. Saw it Dec. 2019 and it was a complete letdown, nowhere near the energy of an E Street Band concert

• Like 2