Greasy Lake Community

Springsteen on Broadway Returns

I got in, just wanted to check the ticket prices, and it looks like to be on the floor it is $500 and up.  The last time I am pretty sure you could get the back of the floor for $300.  So it is a bigger place and ticket prices went up.

31 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

Running into an issue already though - it says I have to show a barcode to get in to the show using the app but the app isn’t available on U.K. App Store.. help

i just messaged them 

Hi Rachel,

I have the same problem. I called and was told the tickets would be available from inside our browser after we complete a COVID questionaire within 24 hours of the show. Feel secure? :) Will you be able to get into the U.S.A.?

Congrats on getting the "right" vaccine. I'll be getting a third shot to please the Americans. That will give me one Astra Zeneca, two Pfizer and a ton of immunity from when COVID killed me. Fortunately I became un-dead. 

Good luck with everything!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PattyC said:

Yes…get out of the queue and start over. Takes me right in. 

Thank you!  That worked!!

Admittedly over an hour ago.  Got third row just off center balcony.

• Like 4
  • Bruuuuce! 1

4 minutes ago, Turkued said:

Hi Rachel,

I have the same problem. I called and was told the tickets would be available from inside our browser after we complete a COVID questionaire within 24 hours of the show. Feel secure? :) Will you be able to get into the U.S.A.?

Congrats on getting the "right" vaccine. I'll be getting a third shot to please the Americans. That will give me one Astra Zeneca, two Pfizer and a ton of immunity from when COVID killed me. Fortunately I became un-dead. 

Good luck with everything!

Thank you!! I emailed them but they haven’t replied yet but that helps a lot. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get there or not yet, we’ll see. I need to try and schedule my second vaccine at least two weeks before too so Im really risking it completely. I guess that’s just how desperate I was for something to look forward to :lol: I’m sure I can sell my ticket if I have to though. 

im glad you’re doing better and are fully vaccinated!! 

thank you! You too!

• Like 2

I was in the virtual waiting room when it opened. 3 hours later, still haven’t been offered the chance to buy tickets. Opened two other computers at onsale time, and am still “in line” on all three computers. No chance for tickets yet. So disappointing, along with the ticket prices. 

17 minutes ago, Ed King said:

stjames2.gif

OK, since the tickets are on sale now and you can find out what the seats in in row & section cost how long before somebody adds them up to find out what the box office take is for each show.

19 minutes ago, Ed King said:

stjames2.gif

The pricing is very confusing--because the Mezzanine overhangs the Orchestra section, the seats in the front of the Mezzanine are higher priced than those at the back of the Orchestra section.  I paid $850/per for Row 2 of Mezzanine, while you can get $500/per for back of orchestra.  I guess its because of the overhang, and your relative proximity to the stage.  Weird pricing vs. Walter Kerr theater setup

1 minute ago, HandH said:

I was in the virtual waiting room when it opened. 3 hours later, still haven’t been offered the chance to buy tickets. Opened two other computers at onsale time, and am still “in line” on all three computers. No chance for tickets yet. So disappointing, along with the ticket prices. 

Close your window and then go back into the website.  You will get right in...singles available for a few of the dates, and select few dates have doubles available.  Go get'm.

8 minutes ago, ncsprngstn said:

The pricing is very confusing--because the Mezzanine overhangs the Orchestra section, the seats in the front of the Mezzanine are higher priced than those at the back of the Orchestra section.  I paid $850/per for Row 2 of Mezzanine, while you can get $500/per for back of orchestra.  I guess its because of the overhang, and your relative proximity to the stage.  Weird pricing vs. Walter Kerr theater setup

$850!! I would need to see Bruce and the ESB, The Doors and Jimi Hendrix! 

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I guess bigger Theatre does not translate to lower ticket prices (vs. prior Broadway run), when there are fewer shows....   

1 hour ago, rachelharms said:

Running into an issue already though - it says I have to show a barcode to get in to the show using the app but the app isn’t available on U.K. App Store.. help

i just messaged them 

Same with me - from Belgium. Has anyone in Europe been able to get to the mobile tickets? I have purchased two times 1 ticket (August 25 & August 26) but I'm not able to access them - since they are "mobile only" and both google play store as the apple play store do not let me download the Geekseat app to access them? If I'm not able to access them, what to do then? Wait for 24 hours before the show to pop up - seems strange, no?

I just managed to get a second ticket for someone for $300 so keep clicking on the date and coming back out and all different prices come up. A few times a $200 ticket came up 

Can we pray to the music gods that 1. I’m allowed in the country and 2. I can get my second vaccine 2 weeks before 

I’m terrified because I want this to look forward to so much 

• Bruuuuce! 2

I wasn’t home when tickets went on sale, but I just checked now (3:30pm ET), and there are tickets still available for all nights. The lowest price I saw was $300 for a single ticket. 

seatgeek has a TON of better singles and pairs right now ($400-850) at face value for the entire run, and appear to be adding more by the minute.

Sorry that there's nothing under $300, but at least you aren't paying more than face value.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, burghfan said:

I got in, just wanted to check the ticket prices, and it looks like to be on the floor it is $500 and up.  The last time I am pretty sure you could get the back of the floor for $300.  So it is a bigger place and ticket prices went up.

$500. Really?  Why does he need to charge SO much in a time of crippling unemployment and economic crisis? 

What the hell happened to Bruce Springsteen?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ncsprngstn said:

Those are great seats.  In the early days of Broadway, they were considered the best seats in the house.  Enjoy.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

And Elvis as opening act. :)

• Haha 2