Greasy Lake Community

Just cos ... Dustland

4 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

It exists very much for me in the mornings (early bird am I), but I'm flagging around the evening one :lol:.  

I am exactly the same.

19 hours ago, Thunder Roadie said:

I’m gonna keep it simple - I love it !!!:wub::wub::wub:

I love it too. It's brilliant and I really don't get the level of criticism on here about Bruce's vocals. Actually, I don't get a lot of the criticism and cynicism on here. Not sure just how much of a fan some on here really are.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theboro said:

Actually, I don't get a lot of the criticism and cynicism on here. Not sure just how much of a fan some on here really are.

So, I can't be a fan if I believe some of his last couple things done, I don't like? If liked everything that would make me a numb brained robot! 

theboro, are you a numb brained robot? I bet not since you been around since 2002. There is only a handful of "projects" that I don't care for, they all just seem to be all clumped together here at the end. When Bruce gets back to rockin on stage in 2022, all will be better. 

15 hours ago, theboro said:

I love it too. It's brilliant and I really don't get the level of criticism on here about Bruce's vocals. Actually, I don't get a lot of the criticism and cynicism on here. Not sure just how much of a fan some on here really are.

Like any item in life, there will be many levels of fandom for Bruce.

me, I am a fan mostly of Bruce Springsteen and the E street band. In particular the first six albums - I got older and Bruce got older- we both changed, our tastes changed.

when he ditched the band, I ditched Bruce’s tours and records for a while- just didn’t get me.

I am nowhere near the level of fan-ness (made up word due to lack of education) as most on here: but maybe a bit more than a few.

I like some parts of his latest output but not all. I don’t expect him to be able to put out five star product in his seventies- I know my performance Has dropped a few levels over the years:o.

I commented on Bruce’s voice earlier, in the last two joint releases it seems weaker and both songs were sung similar, on Broadway was also similar in my opinion, can it sustain a tour?

anyway I have never bought the tee shirt, but I did dream of him playing at my wedding.

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

23 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

So, I can't be a fan if I believe some of his last couple things done, I don't like? If liked everything that would make me a numb brained robot! 

theboro, are you a numb brained robot? I bet not since you been around since 2002. There is only a handful of "projects" that I don't care for, they all just seem to be all clumped together here at the end. When Bruce gets back to rockin on stage in 2022, all will be better. 

I agree, both the Bleachers and Killers releases weren't amazing, but I'll just leave it at that.

3 hours ago, zzcoolness said:

I agree, both the Bleachers and Killers releases weren't amazing, but I'll just leave it at that.

I love the Killers tune maybe three times better then The Bleachers tune.

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I love the Killers tune maybe three times better then The Bleachers tune.

Neither is "terrific" but I guess that is true.